Mewing vs Hard mewing

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Which one works better?

bruh. wtf you dont need to make 10 threads that are all 3 words long in 10 minutes about mewing

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown, androidcel and 1 other person
Explosive mewing

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, RichardSpencel, Ethnicsmatter and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Gugus, dogtown and 1 other person
shotgun mewing or lefort 3 mewing

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown, androidcel and 1 other person
Nobody knows. This is a field that lacks research and people are experimenting with diffrent things. Some adults have seen small results from regular mewing but significant amounts of facial upswing is yet to be seen as far as i know. Reading on the great work forum you can see a few adults seeing visible change from hard mewing but rarely anything never the less. Furthermore you can read about people saying that it will fuck up your muscles bones or tmd or affect you badly in some way. But there is generally a lot of bullshit theories and facts and people making wrongful claims about their own changes being trown around at these forums, but also a lot of helpful information and people seeing actuall changes. If you aren't prepared to do a shitton of research or take risks, i'd reccomend doing only regular mewing, and good mylofunctional habits and thearpies like lots of chewing, chin tucking, proper swallowing, tounge chewing, the mealtime exersice. Form follows function and as far as Mike Mew emphasizes there is a good chance you'll be more likely to see change doing these things.

My personal approch is somewhere in between pushing with a little bit of force but not hard neither resting it there, aswell as practicing proper habits and focusing on correcting any sort of forward head posture.

Also since we dont know what kinda facial recession you have, your palate width or medical history. So its hard to know what would suit you best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Would it be legit to get braces before mewing and let your posture fit your dental occlusion after getting braces?

What the fuck do you think works better, retard?

Hardmewing you fucking dolt

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Nobody knows. This is a field that lacks research and people are experimenting with diffrent things. Some adults have seen small results from regular mewing but significant amounts of facial upswing is yet to be seen as far as i know. Reading on the great work forum you can see a few adults seeing visible change from hard mewing but rarely anything never the less. Furthermore you can read about people saying that it will fuck up your muscles bones or tmd or affect you badly in some way. But there is generally a lot of bullshit theories and facts and people making wrongful claims about their own changes being trown around at these forums, but also a lot of helpful information and people seeing actuall changes. If you aren't prepared to do a shitton of research or take risks, i'd reccomend doing only regular mewing, and good mylofunctional habits and thearpies like lots of chewing, chin tucking, proper swallowing, tounge chewing, the mealtime exersice. Form follows function and as far as Mike Mew emphasizes there is a good chance you'll be more likely to see change doing these things.

My personal approch is somewhere in between pushing with a little bit of force but not hard neither resting it there, aswell as practicing proper habits and focusing on correcting any sort of forward head posture.

Also since we dont know what kinda facial recession you have, your palate width or medical history. So its hard to know what would suit you best.
higheffort-cel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
i dont think soft mewing works if your facial bones have fused.

Stand mewing

My protocol is normal mewing all the time and intermittent hard mewing: 10m every 2 hours I go all out.