mewing while sleeping but i have to wear a retainer

nob

nob

Iron
After getting my braces off I have to wear this bulky retainer when I sleep that blocks my tongue from fully going against the top of my mouth when I'm sleeping. One time I didn't wear my retainer for 2 weeks and one of the teeth in my bottom row shifted slightly. What do? I've had my braces off for a few years now but still, I think it might happen again.

Pic is what it looks like somewhat, goes against the roof of my mouth.

yeah i wanna know this aswell. how will mewing expand my palate if i'm wearing a retainer that keeps it the same? will i have to just not wear my retainer? @looksmaxxer2

yeah i wanna know this aswell. how will mewing expand my palate if i'm wearing a retainer that keeps it the same? will i have to just not wear my retainer? @looksmaxxer2
It will not expand your palate with a retainer. I'm skeptical mewing in teenage years will even expand your palate. Also good luck trying to mew in your sleep if you don't naturally.

It will not expand your palate with a retainer. I'm skeptical mewing in teenage years will even expand your palate. Also good luck trying to mew in your sleep if you don't naturally.
yeah it's over. that gypsy mike jew sold me dreams. someone needs to find a picture of his mother because i guarantee she has a square head like cody gakpo or steve from minecraft or maybe his dad had him chewing on falim since he could breathe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
yeah it's over. that gypsy mike jew sold me dreams. someone needs to find a picture of his mother because i guarantee she has a square head like cody gakpo or steve from minecraft or maybe his dad had him chewing on falim since he could breathe.
Chewing and mewing definitely do something if you've been doing it since you were a kid, that's why humans had such robust skulls pre-agriculture, but I am skeptical that it can help you significantly when the damage has already been done, mewing is still a good habit though, of course.

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
Chewing and mewing definitely do something if you've been doing it since you were a kid, that's why humans had such robust skulls pre-agriculture, but I am skeptical that it can help you significantly when the damage has already been done, mewing is still a good habit though, of course.
his dad prolly only had him to prove that mewing and chewing falim since the age of 12 seconds give people a robust jaw.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486