mewing with tmjd

N

notCoping

Iron
should I? Already feel a bit of pain on my left side, that previously had tmjd and solved itself

my right side still has tmjd (not painfull for now)

:feelswhy::feelswhy:

mewing

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
yes yes thanks for your intervention

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
mewing solved my tmd

mewing solved my tmd
ok, I understand better why after watching a few videos.

Did you notice any change in your jaw shape. I start to think that I've gotten a squared jaw because of the TMJD and the changes in my resting face mechanism. Indeed there is always a space in between my lower and upper teeth which make my jaw looks wider squarer and probably stimulate the muscles more

As my TMJD isn't impacting my health I'm considering not treating it and keep my jaw as is it now.

What is your take on this? Did your jaw change since your TMD got solved?

ok, I understand better why after watching a few videos.

Did you notice any change in your jaw shape. I start to think that I've gotten a squared jaw because of the TMJD and the changes in my resting face mechanism. Indeed there is always a space in between my lower and upper teeth which make my jaw looks wider squarer and probably stimulate the muscles more

As my TMJD isn't impacting my health I'm considering not treating it and keep my jaw as is it now.

What is your take on this? Did your jaw change since your TMD got solved?
i had tmd because my maxilla was lopsided. mewing fixed that. mewing also changed the shape of my jaw but that has nothing to do with the tmd

i had tmd because my maxilla was lopsided. mewing fixed that. mewing also changed the shape of my jaw but that has nothing to do with the tmd
thanks

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner