Mewing works in adults

yayatourer

yayatourer

Silver
It's not even funny I gained 10 kg and look somewhat leaner, maxilla zygos under eye support browridge supras and jaw all grow forward.
I'm still subhuman but holy shit all the looksmaxx I've done are nothing compare to getting lean and having forward growth guys trust me. Fix your posture this is a death or life thing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Buckles1eo, sayi, Ascending2Tyrone and 5 others
It's not even funny I gained 10 kg and look somewhat leaner, maxilla zygos under eye support browridge supras and jaw all grow forward.
I'm still subhuman but holy shit all the looksmaxx I've done are nothing compare to getting lean and having forward growth guys trust me. Fix your posture this is a death or life thing.
I'm 26 by the way

lol kill urself tbh

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy and kambally
If you don't have the patience to do basic mainteance of your life don't cry. But at the very least don't push others in your misery I wish you get better bro

appreciate the words of wisdom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, liberiangrimreaper, Lingesan Periyaandi and 1 other person
Post them
What the hell you want me to risk my whole life posting my face on this forum. You guys have no social life or what ?

• JFL
Reactions: ey88
Maybe you got older and lost face fat?

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer
No it does not, and it doesn't work in adolescence either. It'll only support growth if your palate was already properly developed as an infant

No it does not, and it doesn't work in adolescence either. It'll only support growth if your palate was already properly developed as an infant
Bro shut the fuck up I have 1 month progress the only thing Ive done is chintucking 24/7 and hardmewing wheneverI think about it. The befotr after is incredible, made me go from LTN to MTN i'm not kidding my maxilla repositioned. It was in a catastrophic state though

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Bro shut the fuck up I have 1 month progress the only thing Ive done is chintucking 24/7 and hardmewing wheneverI think about it. The befotr after is incredible, made me go from LTN to MTN i'm not kidding my maxilla repositioned. It was in a catastrophic state though
No pics no care

Mewing?You are officially retarded

s
stop chatting fucking shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: yayatourer
pm or larp