Mewing

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
17 year olds gay little faggot LTN zoomers think they’re Einstein because they believed some spastic ramblings on an autistic Indian KHHV forum about the tongue being strong enough to move bone.

Their tiny little faggot brains have no understanding of facial anatomy and what a forward maxilla actually means.
If they did, they would understand that mewing as a concept makes little sense.

Instead, they compensate by pretending to know jack shit about physics.

Congrats man. You're a genius. You figured out force can move stuff.

Dickhead morons.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and ChadL1te
All it does is help prevent mouth breathing, still wish I did it at 15 :(

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
strength over time, and you would be surprised how malleable our facial structure is in young people

All it does is help prevent mouth breathing, still wish I did it at 15 :(
And raise the hyoid, that’s about it. It’s normal for your tongue to be pressed against the roof of your mouth.

That’s about it.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and ChadL1te
17 year olds gay little faggot LTN zoomers think they’re Einstein because they believed some spastic ramblings on an autistic Indian KHHV forum about the tongue being strong enough to move bone.

Their tiny little faggot brains have no understanding of facial anatomy and what a forward maxilla actually means.
If they did, they would understand that mewing as a concept makes little sense.

Instead, they compensate by pretending to know jack shit about physics.

Congrats man. You're a genius. You figured out force can move stuff.

Dickhead morons.
Thought you were making fun of me for a sec, my methods are backed by scientific papers tho so cope harder if you think im wrong

• JFL
Mewing is like squinting,it’s something that changes how you look only temporarily while contracting that muscle,but the Secoind you speak or open your mouth the recession will show instantly

Thought you were making fun of me for a sec, my methods are backed by scientific papers tho so cope harder if you think im wrong

cc_7373

Mistral
Joined Jul 30, 2024
Mewing
Posts2,146Solutions1Reputation1,335

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
strength over time, and you would be surprised how malleable our facial structure is in young people
Mewing is literally tension on the throat and jaw,your too much of a retard to understand this tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: onskibidi
Mew
Mewing is like squinting,it’s something that changes how you look only temporarily while contracting that muscle,but the Secoind you speak or open your mouth the recession will show instantly
mewing or not. If you’re recessed it’s always visible unless you’re jutting your jaw, but it all depends on how severe your malocclusion is.

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
And raise the hyoid, that’s about it. It’s normal for your tongue to be pressed against the roof of your mouth.

That’s about it.
Ahahaha man if nose breathed and didnt have orthodontic issues my nose wouldnt have deviated and fucked up:feelswah:

• +1
Mew

mewing or not. If you’re recessed it’s always visible unless you’re jutting your jaw, but it all depends on how severe your malocclusion is.
Thats why my methods mog, gonna fix my malocclusion, reccesion, downswing, crowding, narrow palate, ramus length ect. Will make a thread a few month later when i get results and sell my awsome course

• JFL
Its because yall cope thinking im wrong and dont give rep
Yes, you’re a genius. You’re totally right!

(I repped you by giving you a jfl, now be a good dog and do the same thing).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and cc_7373
Mew

Jutting is different if you have an overbite it can actually ascend you and it’s not noticable irl but I think it causes jaw tension over time

Jutting is different if you have an overbite it can actually ascend you and it’s not noticable irl but I think it causes jaw tension over time
Jutting is an autistic cope. People will think you have some sort of disease while you’re doing it.

If you want to come over as an autistic retard, then go ahead!

But it’s best to stop the cope and get it fixed surgically.

They couldnt be more different, ones important for ur development while the other is just some gay shit psl autists do. Mewing wont fix your recession either, you will still be recessed but your hyoid will be raised resulting in a more prominent jawline. Ur just saying baseless shit kinda

• +1
Jutting is an autistic cope. People will think you have some sort of disease while you’re doing it.

If you want to come over as an autistic retard, then go ahead!

But it’s best to stop the cope and get it fixed surgically.
or just be funky flamingo and perma jutt/squint