Mewings effect on maxillary height projection

G

GetThatBread

Retired
Still researching but my question is if you hard mew, can the applied force make the maxilla more compact and shorter in height? Or it only makes the maxilla move forward and upward with your tongue without shortening the mid face. Yes IK mewing is seen as cope by many but I think it does wonders when you are much younger, I’m 15 so I might as well take advantage of it before I become another 30 yr old rotting in his moms basement like some of you clowns.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 2227, poonkiller9000 and 2 others
Still researching but my question is if you hard mew, can the applied force make the maxilla more compact and shorter in height? Or it only makes the maxilla move forward and upward with your tongue. Yes IK mewing is seen as cope by many but I think it does wonders when you are much younger, I’m 15 so I might as well take advantage of it before I become another 30 yr old rotting in his moms basement like some of you clowns.

No studies on that so...
Keep mewing as hard as possible

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000

Caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 470
Still researching but my question is if you hard mew, can the applied force make the maxilla more compact and shorter in height? Or it only makes the maxilla move forward and upward with your tongue without shortening the mid face. Yes IK mewing is seen as cope by many but I think it does wonders when you are much younger, I’m 15 so I might as well take advantage of it before I become another 30 yr old rotting in his moms basement like some of you clowns.
Soft mew—->move bones
Hard mew—> compress maxilla

Kike Jew——>get dem shekels:feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000, MrGlutton and Slob
Soft mew—->move bones
Hard mew—> compress maxilla

Kike Jew——>get dem shekels:feelskek::feelskek:

Mewing with your tongue is about 500 grams of force, so a soft mew can move the bones but fully mewing can’t? What about face pulling. I assume the more pressure you add on to the maxilla and direction you’re trying to take it the less time it takes to actually move to said direction

no bro... it's the upswing itself that lifts your midface and give you compact bones, jfl hard mewing will not vertically stunt your maxilla

Mewing with your tongue is about 500 grams of force, so a soft mew can move the bones but fully mewing can’t? What about face pulling. I assume the more pressure you add on to the maxilla and direction you’re trying to take it the less time it takes to actually move.
See, bio-mechanics are very different from solid mechanics. If you apply a larger force to something like steel or iron, it will deform faster. But in the case of bones more force!= more movement. Hard forces induce a signal that makes the extracellular matrix to become rigid and the osteocytes to anchor tighter, while soft forces that fall below this signal transduction threshold don't make the matrix tense up allowing it to move without locking up.
so with hard forces you can compress but with soft forces you can translate bone.

no bro... it's the upswing itself that lifts your midface and give you compact bones, jfl hard mewing will not vertically stunt your maxilla

then a FacePulling device would work just depending on the upswing. CCW 30 degrees upwards will cause that
See, bio-mechanics are very different from solid mechanics. If you apply a larger force to something like steel or iron, it will deform faster. But in the case of bones more force!= more movement. Hard forces induce a signal that makes the extracellular matrix to become rigid and the osteocytes to anchor tighter, while soft forces that fall below this signal transduction threshold don't make the matrix tense up allowing it to move without locking up.
so with hard forces you can compress but with soft forces you can translate bone.

@CopeAndRope your take on this? I already purchased the Products necessary to build the device but with this logic in mind it’s ineffective and regular mewing is more efficient

Last edited:
Mewing with your tongue is about 500 grams of force, so a soft mew can move the bones but fully mewing can’t? What about face pulling. I assume the more pressure you add on to the maxilla and direction you’re trying to take it the less time it takes to actually move to said direction
don't listen to that guy he's retarded

site evidence or that is bs pseudoscience.

I can
I’m open to new ideas
Screen Shot 2019 11 26 at 074924

interview quote: https://www.righttogrow.org/dr_joseph_da_cruz

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
okay. first of all mewing is to remodel the bones not grow them. 2nd, Palatal sutures are fused after 13 or so so in order to move bones u have to split the suture, hence hardmewing.
This tells me to keep muscles relaxed while hard mewing but where does it say that hard forces will compress the bone and halt the remodeling?
Sutures of the skull do not ossify until later in life, around 80 or so.

Sutures of the skull do not ossify until later in life, around 80 or so.
some study that I can't be bothered to link says otherwise

okay. first of all mewing is to remodel the bones not grow them. 2nd, Palatal sutures are fused after 13 or so so in order to move bones u have to split the suture, hence hardmewing.
This tells me to keep muscles relaxed while hard mewing but where does it say that hard forces will compress the bone and halt the remodeling?

That’s another question I’ve been researching. Do all humans have the same exact facial bone length? Or their maxillary height is literally different width and lengths. I always see the saying on this site “difference between you and chad is a few millimeters”

That’s another question I’ve been researching. Do all humans have the same exact facial bone length? Or their maxillary height is literally different width and lengths. I always see the saying on this site “difference between you and chad is a few millimeters”
that saying is just pointing out how a few CMS of bone would make you Chad, it's not talking about the determined lengths or anything, all I know shape and size can all be genetic

no they dont we are all different but i dont care explaining it to you just hard mew kid

no they dont we are all different but i dont care explaining it to you just hard mew kid

I plan on hard mewing during sleep and a home made face puller method that was shared on here with 3KG of force for 6 hours. Will take before and after pics from every angle. Will it work? Science says it can but stay in tune if you want to see the results in March

I plan on hard mewing during sleep and a home made face puller method that was shared on here with 3KG of force for 6 hours. Will take before and after pics from every angle. Will it work? Science says it can but stay in tune if you want to see the results in March
no thats fucking retarded. hardmew during the day and things will take care of itself at night. and dont be pussy you gotta do this shit for 2 years goyim. get reeady for hell. it starts to feel good after a while.

no thats fucking retarded. hardmew during the day and things will take care of itself at night. and dont be pussy you gotta do this shit for 2 years goyim. get reeady for hell. it starts to feel good after a while.

why? 3KG seems a bit too extreme. Will start at 1KG and move on from there depending on the comfort and practicality. Hard mewing is real but it takes much longer

• Hmm...
Reactions: poonkiller9000
wait, when did u start? and when did u first start seeing results?

why? 3KG seems a bit too extreme. Will start at 1KG and move on from there depending on the comfort and practicality. Hard mewing is real but it takes much longer
nigga wtf is KG? You dont know shit about this man whatever.
wait, when did u start? and when did u first start seeing results?
Started 1.5 years ago and saw good results in like 4 months but i would be mewing hard af in chintuck everyday and never gave up. Today I look like a comeplete diff person. girls call me cute when i be in extreme chin tuck out in public lmao. It's legit but you need incredible dedication.

Last edited:

Started 1.5 years ago and saw good results in like 4 months but i would be mewing hard af in chintuck everyday and never gave up. Today I look like a comeplete diff person. girls call me cute when i be in extreme chin tuck out in public lmao. It's legit but you need incredible dedication.

kilograms of force on ya palate goofy
kilograms of force on ya palate goofy

chin tuck? Show me a pic of that

did it move your maxilla forward and upward

Last edited:
until you send me pics i won't believe you

yo can you explain exactly how you were hard mewing ? how did you know at the end of the day that you mewed correctly ? my teeths hurted at night when i started mewing but now they dont, did i forget how to mew midway or what ?