• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23875, NFA PB, Beetlejuice and 18 others
Not Stacy. Also eww

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Deleted member 23875, n0rthface and 6 others
aint no way boy… :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and ascension
2007 version mogs I would break open his skull and jack off all over it (in video game)

Bro thick asl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 20370, ascension and 2 others
"Stacy"
laugh-nicholas-cage.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virren, Roquefort and Deleted member 18522
Faggots are scum ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous and Deleted member 1901
I’d hit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, n0rthface, Deleted member 23642 and 5 others
I am disgusted.

Disgusting, Soon I shall have my vengeance on this degen world

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
Redditors act like wanting to be taller is a mental illness, but this, this is completely normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Deleted member 24347, virren and 10 others
Just looks like a guy with an under developed skull

Why did i get a boner from this? This tranny faggot can make fortunes on onlyfans

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Baldingman1998
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone, pardocel, Roquefort and 1 other person
May Allah smite him like the abomination that he is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 16369 and Roquefort
Never catch a Caribbean nigga doing this

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Cuz u gay
Keep thinking im gay, you sissy low T gay faggot. id rape your sexy whore mother and sister to multiple orgasms with my massive cock if they were infront of me and id make you watch, you cuck

1582531 source 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 22190 and 1 other person
Keep thinking im gay, you sissy low T gay faggot. id rape your sexy whore mother and sister to multiple orgasms with my massive cock if they were infront of me and id make you watch, you cuck

View attachment 1977286
Replying after 50 minutes because I'm living rent free.

You wouldn't do shit pussy you only like chocking on tranny dick and being the bottom ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
She played her cards right. It was over for her as a man. So she went all in transitioning.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
he will burn in hell inshallah

just be a woman, that easy.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I'm sorry for many of you. I really am. I'm sorry you don't know who's who. I'm sorry you might fap to a guy that appears as a woman. I'm sorry you'll feel violated. And that's exactly what that is! Let no one mislead you with a sugarcoat. It's a violation. If a man changed his face to a woman's husband's and had sex with her, would that not be a violation? I'm pretty confident he would be arrested.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Replying after 50 minutes because I'm living rent free.

You wouldn't do shit pussy you only like chocking on tranny dick and being the bottom ass
I didnt reply to you cause i have a life, you fucking idiot unlike you. All you do is rot here 24/7 and hide in your moms basment and masturbate with your virgin little micro dick in your hand cause you have no life. Keep projecting your homosexual fantasies, faggot queer. You suck dick for a hobby and let other men fuck you in the anus
Mike tyson laugh 4

Keep telling yourself that i wouldnt do shit to help you sleep at night. Id bully and torment you worse IRL. I dare you to say any of that IRL. You would of course never do it, you little pussy ass bitch.

Id literally beat you up to a bloody pulp till your paralyzed and throw acid in your ugly ass face to save you from the embarrassment of that subhuman face you were born with for the rest of your miserable life , you ugly balding bugeyed labanese pussy. You have no idea pray to allah everyday that you havnt met me

2545455 giphy 9 1

2002 09 29 Melvin Manhoef vs Mika Ilmen  28It 27s Showtime As Usual 29 1

And If you happen to survive, you'll live the rest of your days connected to a machine and shitting through a tube or living in a wheel chair like Stephen Hawking

2545447 rsbm20190001f13

2545450 ray liotta lmao 1

Your whore of a mother is a slut that has taken thousands of dicks in her vagina her aids infested womb is full of cum. I will make you watch me rape her and your horny sexy sister till i creampie them from above. You turbovirgin transexual son of a disabled teeth missing whore

Go commit suicide you autistic failure. Your cringe as shit obviously suicidal. Your parents always fight bevause they regret not aborting you

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, ascension and pardocel
would tear that shit apart

• Love it
Trannies are so filthy n repulsive 🤮

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and pardocel
I didnt reply to you cause i have a life, you fucking idiot unlike you. All you do is rot here 24/7 and hide in your moms basment and masturbate with your virgin little micro dick in your hand cause you have no life. Keep projecting your homosexual fantasies, faggot queer. You suck dick for a hobby and let other men fuck you in the anus
View attachment 1978251

Keep telling yourself that i wouldnt do shit to help you sleep at night. Id bully and torment you worse IRL. I dare you to say any of that IRL. You would of course never do it, you little pussy ass bitch.

Id literally beat you up to a bloody pulp till your paralyzed and throw acid in your ugly ass face to save you from the embarrassment of that subhuman face you were born with for the rest of your miserable life , you ugly balding bugeyed labanese pussy. You have no idea pray to allah everyday that you havnt met me

View attachment 1978259
View attachment 1978260

And If you happen to survive, you'll live the rest of your days connected to a machine and shitting through a tube or living in a wheel chair like Stephen Hawking

View attachment 1978263
View attachment 1978262

Your whore of a mother is a slut that has taken thousands of dicks in her vagina her aids infested womb is full of cum. I will make you watch me rape her and your horny sexy sister till i creampie them from above. You turbovirgin transexual son of a disabled teeth missing whore

Go commit suicide you autistic failure. Your cringe as shit obviously suicidal. Your parents always fight bevause they regret not aborting you
I honestly did not read more than a few words. You get turned on by men wearing dresses = you are gay and love to suck and get fucked anally by a dick.
You are a homosexual. End of story.

Nigga turned into a sexy hot Cheeto ghetto Latina can’t even hate he’s SMVmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 16369
Volcel if you wouldn't creampie her asshole

• +1