mexican ppl are actually decently smart and civilized

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
not like that other group of ppl we all know

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: darkness97, borntosuffer, Klasik616 and 3 others
Good Work ethic but still can be uncivilized

• +1
Reactions: ey88, GabachoCopium and vermillioncorefan

decently smart​

have you ever actually interacted with one of those zero sentience indio/mestizo types or are you basing this off the rich castizos?
they are civilized because they are obscenely violent and use it to enforce their rule

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, GabachoCopium and Juandigomigo22
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, GabachoCopium and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: ragecel and vermillioncorefan
Yea, you’ve obviously never been to Mexico, they’re rape u kill u then rape u again then dismember u
but they’re poor so no wonder. here they’re chill but randomly they get angry mexicans reminds me of a bobcat that way tbh

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Juandigomigo22
Yea, you’ve obviously never been to Mexico, they’re rape u kill u then rape u again then dismember u
true, i went on vacation to mexico last year and some fellas caring rifles came up to me asking for check in money. fucking brown swarthoids they need to be all killed and removed

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
but they’re poor so no wonder. here they’re chill but randomly they get angry mexicans reminds me of a bobcat that way tbh
They should be killed then fucked until there dead body cums then that cum will be used as lubricant to fuck the next 1

true, i went on vacation to mexico last year and some fellas caring rifles came up to me asking for check in money. fucking brown swarthoids they need to be all killed and removed
they asked u for a check what kind of gangster does that? did they even have a checkbook

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and GabachoCopium
they asked u for a check what kind of gangster does that? did they even have a checkbook
Happy Cinco Spanish GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Good Work ethic but still can be uncivilized
The only uncivilized ones are the teenagers tbh, hopefully they grow out of it, every Mexican parent I’ve met is very nice, and hard working

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and not__cel
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Only rich and educated people are civilized. Your average American is an uncivilized boor so I can’t imagine that a much poorer country is particularly civilized. Of course there are civilized people in every country, but like any place that is poor and uneducated has a higher number of uncivilized people.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan