Mfs were still in middle school pre Covid

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
It’s actually fucking insane hearing these supposed 5th graders pre Covid now are full 15-16 years old using this forum. Like what the fuck some of these early teens were like 8 during these days.

Fuck I feel old I was a freshman in HS rotting on discord in class and shitposting 24/7. Also crazy how some of these sophmores and juniors at The time are nearing the end of their college years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, IAMNOTANINCEL, ChadL1te and 2 others
ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and nathan
ur lucky u weren't in school with me frfr, i bullied so many ilegal cubans

• Ugh..
Reactions: nathan
  • +1
Reactions: piec and ChadL1te
Tales from the slums of Tampa
there actually wasn't that many latino men in my school, but there was a shit ton of latina women.

some highschoolers walked by my job the other day and they legit looked 8 years old :feelskek::feelskek:

Somehow 19 is old in 2024

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
there actually wasn't that many latino men in my school, but there was a shit ton of latina women.
Have you ever met Luke belmar? He roams the streets of Tampa

Did you go to some suburban school like From the outskirts of Orlando or smth

I was in uni and jerking of in zoom classes

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, greywind, ChadL1te and 1 other person
some highschoolers walked by my job the other day and they legit looked 8 years old :feelskek::feelskek:

Somehow 19 is old in 2024
Yea hs zoomers look like little babies idk why people think zoomers are looking older now. They look like 12 year old kids lmfso

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and ChadL1te
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, greywind, Xangsane and 2 others
We were in 7th grade bro

It’s actually fucking insane hearing these supposed 5th graders pre Covid now are full 15-16 years old using this forum. Like what the fuck some of these early teens were like 8 during these days.

Fuck I feel old I was a freshman in HS rotting on discord in class and shitposting 24/7. Also crazy how some of these sophmores and juniors at The time are nearing the end of their college years
Same but it set my life back immensely so now I’m just starting college

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel