MFW every time some greycel noname kid makes brag thread about how he slays

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
SmartSelect 20200219 224000 Gallery

SmartSelect 20200219 224115 Firefox

I just can't, some people really believe that shit here

Imagine that an actual slayer would visit this obscure mental asylum.... yeah JFL

Cage

Daily reminder that even Lookism mod used to larp as slayer just to get virgin's attention on that shit of a forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spîke, Patriot, Deleted member 4671 and 7 others
Ttales from the basement all over again

I've posted everything that's happened in my life on PSL since 2015
I roidcelled to escape frameceldom and it went horribly wrong and I ended up on accutane
I recovered from that and got myself to the point where I could run niche game on girls who like tall gymcelled guys
I've posted pics of my slays all along, one faggot claims that I'm not capable of slaying, then I post pics of my slays and the next faggot claims my slays were too ugly so they don't count
Which one is it?

What have you contributed to PSL in your lifetime?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Kingkellz and Deleted member 4577
I'd say half are larping, half are legit. People love to get validated so chads who find out about this site can get all the validation they need from PSL autists who will worship them. Look at Chico and how much he's worshipped for existing, chads would see the autists butfucking each other over models and realise they could get worshipped too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Spîke, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
I roidcelled to escape frameceldom and it went horribly wrong and I ended up on accutane
I recovered from that and got myself to the point where I could run niche game on girls who like tall gymcelled guys
I've posted pics of my slays all along, one faggot claims that I'm not capable of slaying, then I post pics of my slays and the next faggot claims my slays were too ugly so they don't count
Which one is it?

You look average. You want to tell me you fucked most of them ON FIRST TIME MEETING.

Please kill yourself nobody sane is going to believe that.
Nobody who slays 100+ would brag about it on obscure forums like lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Which one is it?

So many stupid 18 year olds on this sub don't realise how easy it is lmao

Which one is it?

You're a framecel bouncer?

Slightly unrelated, but i've found my response to bragging has changed so much in the last few years. I'm probably just super low IQ, but I used to believe so much of what I read online (basically bragging posts on forums or even PUA's on youtube etc)

I'd get a cortisone spike when i'd read some 50 year old on a PUA site talk about how he still bangs hot teenagers most weekends because of his secret game skills etc. I'd think 'he has no reason to lie. He's not selling a PUA course' and my blood pressure would rise out of envy lol.

I don't know when, or why it changed, but nowadays, I basically don't believe anything at all lol. And I honestly feel a lot happier for it! I think almost everyone posting about this stuff online are usually complete fantasists lol. I can't remember the last time I read such a post and got that horrible jealous feeling. I tend to now think 'infield? Probably an actress'. 'blurred face but looks legit? Probably ugly'. 'random poster says he had a threesome? Probably pure fiction'. ''proof; Pic of naked girl? Probably found it online' etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Halotestin
If you're here

you didnt slay shit

and that's the only truth

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 2227 and hebbewem
ton of larpers here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227