MGTOW is logically the best thing for me, but I just can't do it

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
As an ugly guy, logically it's best for me to just give up on girls. Find something else to focus on, like a hobby, career, business, etc. MGTOW shows how women can bring tons of problems as well as just become annoying in general.

My brain won't let me do it.

I NEED affection. I try to cope thinking "I'm just gonna focus on moneymaxxing and find myself a cool hobby on the side," but within 5 seconds the desire for intimacy overtakes me. I just can't let it go. I feel so empty thinking of a life without a partner. Without someone to impress, to take care of, to share my ups and downs with. It doesn't seem like a life worth living.

I'm so fucking broken at this point. How can someone go from social isolation throughout HS and college and all of the sudden get a good social life? Especially after college? The chances are slim. I see photos of girls and if she looks like she's loud, a party girl, and does 'degenerate' stuff I freeze up cuz I'm so intimidated. She social mogs me. I'm like a innocent little 12 year old boy walking into a party of adults who are drinking, smoking weed, and making out. I feel scared of these 'mean' people.

The only girls I can talk to are quiet girls. And I need to be one on one with them. That's the only situation where I feel comfortable and feel like I have the social status advantage if you can call it that. I'm currently doing that with one girl, but things are moving so slow, and although she likes me and we have great conversations, I can tell she has no sexual interest. She'll go home to iMessage Chad, and I'll go home to message nobody.

My intense desire for intimacy is killing me, like the early days of drug withdrawal. I NEED it. I can only hold my pillow in my arms, and it's not enough. It's not enough. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Sc22, Deleted member 470, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Mgtow is gay. It's for loser betas who've had one too many bad experience with wives who weren't really wives in the first place, just driftors sort of. They used the cucks up and drifted off to another. You just need to find the right gril

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, Autist and SHARK
MGTOW is cope unless you're Chad

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, Autist, SHARK and 1 other person
EVERYONE needs intimacy. Mgtow is cope they all want to die. Men and women cannot exist without one another. Do I hate most women for being annoying stupid and vapid? Yes. But we still need them

Don't go mgtow dude

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Zeta ascended, Autist and 3 others
"Go MGTOW bro you don't need women just play video games" I honestly cant believe I fell for that cope a long time ago. You should honestly ask out that girl you like. Atleast if you shes not interested you know not to waste your time.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and SHARK
  • +1
Reactions: Sc22 and SHARK

Last edited:
I mean, if mgtow initiation would be chemical castration it could be legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
"Go MGTOW bro you don't need women just play video games" I honestly cant believe I fell for that cope a long time ago. You should honestly ask out that girl you like. Atleast if you shes not interested you know not to waste your time.
View attachment 23952View attachment 23953
I had better experiences playing The Complete Saga as I kid then I did with females my whole life.