"MGTOW = men sent their own way" is cope. A ton of MGTOWs are Chads.

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
A lot of MGTOWs are actually ex-Chads that got divorce raped or falsely accused of rape, or had to pay child support because their hookup lied about being on birth control. The 20 year old aspies that say "NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND" and talk about going "monk mode" and how you don't need sex, yes, they're 100% incel subhuman freaks. No doubt about that.

But a lot of the older MGTOWs? They're Chads that got fucked over by women and decided to give up on relationships (many still slay casually in one night stands).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, rand anon, WanderingBurro and 3 others
In short = slaying > actually having a relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 23391 and Shekel
they have a point about these dumb laws ngl. But its mostly cope and cringe fake alpha male empowerment

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Looksmaxxer20 and Deleted member 21898
When women take our your primary sexual competition you should be glad actually

there are always outliers and exceptions, but most mgtow are coping mstow.

Mgtow chads are grifters. Mgtow is for losers who women don’t care about so they join their fantasy club. It’s like fantasy football, they both can’t handle or compete in the real thing.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and try2beme
They're always either boneless cucks in their 20's-30's who would not at all be visually distinct from the soyboys they try to bash on if it weren't for their maga hats or people who were once GL but are now in their 50's+ post-prime.

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Mgtow chads are grifters. Mgtow is for losers who women don’t care about so they join their fantasy club. It’s like fantasy football, they both can’t handle or compete in the real thing.
High value man

Wdym, I chose to take myself out of the dating market! Women are seething because they can't date a high value man such as myself! Smh western women...

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
View attachment 2354307

Wdym, I chose to take myself out of the dating market! Women are seething because they can't date a high value man such as myself! Smh western women...
There always wannabe losers. Real men don’t need to try so hard. The only manosphere guy I like is AMS he’s funny the rest are soyfags.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
they have a point about these dumb laws ngl. But its mostly cope and cringe fake alpha male empowerment
I don’t see much Mgtows saying they are alpha as fuck or any of that shit. Most mgtows are mtn who actually can get girls but have been screwed over so they choose to stay single