MGTOW

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
Jfl thinking MGTOW will make any difference. If anything, you're doing foids a favor, one less creep to deal with while they mate with chad :LOL::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9981, Deleted member 15099, 5'8manlet and 6 others
how is this looksmaxxing you first human

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, gamma, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
how is this looksmaxxing you first human
Whoops, my bad. If mods would delete or move to off-topic, would appreciate it

And wtf is a "first human":LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Harry potter golden snitch clock c

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Jfl thinking MGTOW will make any difference. If anything, you're doing foids a favor, one less creep to deal with while they mate with chad :LOL::feelswhy:
When normies looking men or below that go MGTOW, women have no feeling about that.

When a Chadlite, or Chad goes MGTOW, women may have some feeling about that.

How many Chadlites and Chads are going MGTOW though??????????????????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Phoenix
When normies looking men or below that go MGTOW, women have no feeling about that.

Exactly

Woah, easy there incel. Your big words come off as tryhard
For some reason, you thought you'd look really epic by posting this.

Woah, easy there incel. Your big words come off as tryhard
And for some reason, you thought posting this would be some epic BTFOing at whoever you're railing against.

Most MGTOW, from my observation. Are normies. Whom HATE to BetaBuxx and be in a weak power position (which a nromie man often is in relationship with women).

I understand there HATE for BetaBuxxing and their HATE for being in a very bad position of power in a relationship with women.
And they make a legit point, in that.
BUT, I dislike alot of them being sore losers about it, where they HATE women for being good husttlers, and women than getting good money and using their power to extract stuff from men. Because, I am 99% of time SURE, these mgtow men would do the same IF they were in such a position of power. SO thay ain't no better.

Anyways.
MGTOW men howm had a child already (alot of them are like that, the once going MGTOW after getting divorce raped). I can understand a bit, since they succeeded at offsrping already. So what the point, in keeping scoping money to womens. Better set aside to make your child life better and turn him/her into a Chad/Stacy and/or good start for life..
Being childless and going mgtow, than it's a bit different imo;
childless MGTOW = being a genetic dead end also. So they lost in the primal biological program game, called: reproduction.

I like some of the MGTOW memes, they made.

4k3sxgv062b41.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9981, Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Im MGTOW rn. Ion care if its cope. You can suck my dick

Most MGTOW, from my observation. Are normies. Whom HATE to BetaBuxx and be in a weak power position (which a nromie man often is in relationship with women).

I understand there HATE for BetaBuxxing and their HATE for being in a very bad position of power in a relationship with women.
And they make a legit point, in that.
BUT, I dislike alot of them being sore losers about it, where they HATE women for being good husttlers, and women than getting good money and using their power to extract stuff from men. Because, I am 99% of time SURE, these mgtow men would do the same IF they were in such a position of power. SO thay ain't no better.

Anyways.
MGTOW men howm had a child already (alot of them are like that, the once going MGTOW after getting divorce raped). I can understand a bit, since they succeeded at offsrping already. So what the point.
Being childless and going mgtow, than
MGTOW = being a genetic dead end also. So they lost in the primal program game called: reproduction.

I like some of the MGTOW memes, they made.

4k3sxgv062b41.jpg
Pretty sure I'd do the same if I were stacy. That's just human nature

MGTOW is about self-respect, but society cages at them for it as well

If one is an ugly male, whatever you do, will be twisted and turned so you will be seen in a negative light

And how can you blame misogynist men? It's like being bullied and telling them to like it. Again, back to how ugly men never win

924968eedbd3bdd60bbe5d8abe76cc6f 1024x1024

It's not just ugly men going their own way though. This dude is model-tier lol:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
your cherry picking tbh
Same could be said about this thread. Where are your stats showing that most mgtow men are ugly? lol. I'm just showing you that it's not all ugly men going mgtow. There are alot of men who do it to focus on their purpose for a few years, like careermaxxing, traveling around, or enjoying life in their singlehood. Not everyone has an interest to slay women, atleast for the time being lol.

• +1
Same could be said about this thread. Where are your stats showing that most mgtow men are ugly? lol. I'm just showing you that it's not all ugly men going mgtow. There are alot of men who do it to focus on their purpose for a few years, like careermaxxing, traveling around, or enjoying life in their singlehood. Not everyone has an interest to slay women, atleast for the time being lol.
i never said all men going mgtow are ugly but i'm just saying the majority of them aren't htn and over tbh

i never said all men going mgtow are ugly but i'm just saying the majority of them aren't htn and over tbh
I didn't say all. I said "most" lol. But, yet again, you see how neither of us has stats. So it's my anecdotal evidence against yours. Both of us have valid points.

• +1
I didn't say all. I said "most" lol. But, yet again, you see how neither of us has stats. So it's my anecdotal evidence against yours. Both of us have valid points.
i guess your right tbh

• +1
Im MGTOW rn. Ion care if its cope. You can suck my dick
Not all MGTOW's are the same.
I think there are 3 types:
1. Some are 100% sent their own way (incel), because of their looks or whatever reason.
2. Most are average range dudes, that can get an ocaasional woman. But only with high effort, and betabuxxing a to get her, and with plenty rejections to find 1. Probably need to offer her marriage to keep her, where she will divorce rape him after some years. Aka, like most guys.
3. Some Chadlites, Chads; that are bored and annoyed about hanging with women. And they just wanna chill more on their won.

I was by defintion (never I identified myself as such) a monk mode MGTOW by defintion, when I was religion maxxing aiming to lief like a Buddhist monk as mch as possible. Which included celibacy.
I fall/fell in category 2. I could get some, BUT only with high effort.

Pretty sure I'd do the same if I were stacy. That's just human nature

MGTOW is about self-respect, but society cages at them for it as well

If one is an ugly male, whatever you do, will be twisted and turned so you will be seen in a negative light

And how can you blame misogynist men? It's like being bullied and telling them to like it. Again, back to how ugly men never win
yeah, the basis philosophy of MGTOW is decent.

2 big concerns I experienced, whenI posted in such group:
1. Plenty men in the MGTOW group. Are in denial and/or shaming men wanting to fullfill their biological inclanation to reproduce, have a kid. Like wtf?Why a dude can't have that want? Especially hypocritical of dudes already having a child.
2. Plenty men in the MGTOW group, go APESHIT aggressive; when posting something postive about women or debunking a concept they have. They are very CLOSE MINDED.
I recall I once posted in a MGTOW group, how most men don't age like fine wine. And how their use of Tom Cruise vs that actress in Top GUn = cherrypicking. And how for example Kylie Minogue aged so well, but her ex-dute singer Donovan aged so much worse. That that is an equal cherry picking example. So I basically said BOTH men and women kinda age like milk.
A shitshow happened. verry aggressive and so on.

Very close minded. no room for free thinking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 9274
1. Some are 100% sent their own way (incel), because of their looks or whatever reason.
2. Most are average range dudes, that can get an ocaasional woman. But only with high effort, and betabuxxing a to get her, and with plenty rejections to find 1. Probably need to offer her marriage to keep her, where she will divorce rape him after some years. Aka, like most guys.
3. Some Chadlites, Chads; that are bored and annoyed about hanging with women. And they just wanna chill more on their won.

I was by defintion (never I identified myself as such) a monk mode MGTOW by defintion, when I was religion maxxing aiming to lief like a Buddhist monk as mch as possible. Which included celibacy.

1. Plenty men in the MGTOW group. Are in denial and/or shaming men wanting to fullfill their biological inclanation to reproduce, have a kid. Like wtf?Why a dude can't have that want? Especially hypocritical of dudes already having a child.
2. Plenty men in the MGTOW group, go APESHIT aggressive; when posting something postive about women or debunking a concept they have. They are very CLOSE MINDED.
I recall I once posted in a MGTOW group, how most men don't age like fine wine. And how their use of Tom Cruise vs that actress in Top GUn = cherrypicking. And how for example Kylie Minogue aged so well, but her ex-dute singer Donovan aged so much worse. That that is an equal cherry picking example. So I basically said BOTH men and women kinda age like milk.

I wanna be #3 tbh, but I'm a #2 :feelsuhh: I only get it if shes black, ugly or I'm simping

The thing about being Chad for me, is not to "slay". It's to focus on my goals, and when I want a break I go out, have fun, mess with some girls, then go back to what actually matters, my ambitions

And of course they're closed minded. They're angry incels:soy:

I wanna be #3 tbh, but I'm a #2 :feelsuhh: I only get it if shes black, ugly or I'm simping
#metoo in #2. Normie-ish white guy. Hoping for Chadlite ascension.
And of course they're closed minded. They're angry incels:soy:
brutals for me, that is. because i'm in thinking and mind, reptty open minded. and like to explore different dieas, concepts against the common.

MGTOWmaxxing

I think they make some good points buy my view is you have to play the game some despite it being rigged. One thing it does is get rid of a few simps at least. If you could eliminate all simping these below Stacy level females wouldn't know what to do.

• +1

Bedankt voor de essay, maar ik bait mensen hier. Ik ben zelf met een bewuste keuze mgtow, omdat ik meiden een waste of time vindt. Ik ben zelf niet lelijk hoor dus daar ligt het probleem niet of motief

Bedankt voor de essay, maar ik bait mensen hier. Ik ben zelf met een bewuste keuze mgtow, omdat ik meiden een waste of time vindt. Ik ben zelf niet lelijk hoor dus daar ligt het probleem niet of motief
You're welcome, for the essay. I was making no assumption on which category you maye fall in. because no one knows.

MGTOW is imo also a legit choice to make, at which ever of the 3 "looks" levels a man is.
For normie men, it's probably the most legit option. Because the cost od dating, relationship, marriage, ARE SO DAMN HIGH for them. It may easily cost them ALL their earnings from work. But for such a man, wanting children, with another woman, I see no other solution. Wanting children, makes it so difficult for men. For adude not wanting kids, it's much much easier to go mgtow I think.

Yeah, essay maxxing.

Next essay of mine.
please respond with:

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
You're welcome, for the essay. I was making no assumption on which category you maye fall in. because no one knows.

MGTOW is imo also a legit choice to make, at which ever of the 3 "looks" levels a man is.
For normie men, it's probably the most legit option. Because the cost od dating, relationship, marriage, ARE SO DAMN HIGH for them. It may easily cost them ALL their earnings from work. But for such a man, wanting children, with another woman, I see no other solution. Wanting children, makes it so difficult for men. For adude not wanting kids, it's much much easier to go mgtow I think.

Yeah, essay maxxing.

Next essay of mine.
please respond with:

I like your essays ngl

I think they make some good points buy my view is you have to play the game some despite it being rigged. One thing it does is get rid of a few simps at least. If you could eliminate all simping these below Stacy level females wouldn't know what to do.
In nlbelßmablre