• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, yeeyeeslayer, wsada and 11 others
He is a larping chad

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover, n0rthface and 7 others
another user who mogs me :feelswhy:

am I the only truecel subhuman on this forum?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ggg.tv🤫, tombradylover and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ggg.tv🤫, boss8055 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover, n0rthface and 3 others
@Michael Myers nigga if that's you then quit larping as a truecel lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, boss8055, WatermelonLover and 3 others
he already started larping and grew from 5.75 BP to 7.1 BP he is gonna start claiming chad soon dont worry

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, boss8055 and Autismcel
fakecel

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, WatermelonLover and horizontallytall
@Michael Myers bruh you literally have vinnie hacker tier jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, horizontallytall and boss8055
He has an average height too don’t forget
Irl his smv is probably mid. No idea why he thinks he struggles

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Been telling you people for a year that he's a fakecel. His nose isn't even that bad, if you guys saw my nose and ears/ you would meme on my rat pheno so hard.
another user who mogs me :feelswhy:

am I the only truecel subhuman on this forum?
This guy is likely a fakecel aswell. I'm the only real trucel on here besides zer0

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Manletmachine and horizontallytall
Is this actually him? If yes how do you know?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and horizontallytall
@SecularIslamist @yeeyeeslayer u would never imagine this guy has 100000 posts on a incel forum nga looks like a med student

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and horizontallytall
he ded srs dont look that bad bro marketed himself to us as a giga truecel
im dead ass serious if he liberal maxxeed in some collegs he would bag some white baddies jfl ded srs

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, WatermelonLover and horizontallytall
@Manletmachine

im dead ass serious if he liberal maxxeed in some collegs he would bag some white baddies jfl ded srs
Liberal maxx? Not in a hundred years he does that. Only chance with them now is maybe to larp as Palestinian for sympathy sex.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and horizontallytall
How r u doxing him ? Where did he post

• +1
If that's actually him mogs vast majority of curries. Doesn't matter what he looks like tho it's obvious from his posts he's a mentalcel anyway.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, i_love_roosters and horizontallytall
Tales from the slums of Tamil Nadu. That isn’t me. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and sub5c3l
That guy mogs me hard though. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and sub5c3l
That’s not even me wtf. And I don’t think he looks like Brody either.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
he already started larping and grew from 5.75 BP to 7.1 BP he is gonna start claiming chad soon dont worry
Dicket rage. Not even larping, you are comparing incorrect tape measurements with correct ruler measurements. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Michael Myers
OP is a lying shitskin that’s not me.

• JFL
OP is a lying shitskin that’s not me.
Honestly lost respect for u bro. Ur good looking out here larping as truecel. What the fuck boyo WHY would u do this WHY?!?!

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Steel, SecularIslamist, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
Honestly lost respect for u bro. Ur good looking out here larping as truecel. What the fuck boyo WHY would u do this WHY?!?!
What the fuck? If that was me I would say that it is, this guy mogs me hard. Why is everyone falling for this LARP by OP?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and tombradylover
What the fuck? If that was me I would say that it is, this guy mogs me hard. Why is everyone falling for this LARP by OP?
im trolling u boyo. Id imagine if he actually doxxed u he would be banned by now lmao. But its funny trolling ya boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and horizontallytall
@Michael Myers taking down this post and banning him is way better than pretending it's not u

• +1
im trolling u boyo. Id imagine if he actually doxxed u he would be banned by now lmao. But its funny trolling ya boyo
Over for me. He would definitely be permanently banned. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and sub5c3l
It isn’t. JFL.
It's you Gengy. I remember you posted your lips once. Same as the guy in the pic :feelshmm:. You got nothing to be ashamed of. You look good :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Michael Myers
Reminds me of maths thread where people said you some fat curry and even I believed it, before iasackro made the fake death shit

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
No I’m not. :feelsbadman: Y’all just like to bully actual truecels by pretending I’m not as ugly as I say I am.
I could teach u how to reverse cranial deformation ,but it seems ur not much interested , i could have pmed u pics too

It's you Gengy. I remember you posted your lips once. Same as the guy in the pic :feelshmm:. You got nothing to be ashamed of. You look good :feelsyay:
Maybe they don’t have glasses over there in Turkey but that ain’t me. Nor do we have the same lower third. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
No I’m not. :feelsbadman: Y’all just like to bully actual truecels by pretending I’m not as ugly as I say I am.
If that’s actually you, you unironically mog most men. It’s be even better if you grew a beard this is either larp or you’re a Volcel

Reminds me of maths thread where people said you some fat curry and even I believed it, before iasackro made the fake death shit
Caged. Yeah I played along when I got “doxxed” as the fat curry but I was informed beforehand at least. Unlike shitskin currycels like OP who do this randomly. :feelswah:

I could teach u how to reverse cranial deformation ,but it seems ur not much interested , i could have pmed u pics too
After this stunt I don’t trust you at all. :hnghn:

• So Sad
No but there is no proof that you're a true xel
That’s the point. Truecels will want to maintain their anonymity. It’s not like I’m average that I can blend in the crowd, no… if I were to post pics, I would be instantly recognized. And that’s dumb.

• +1
That’s the point. Truecels will want to maintain their anonymity. It’s not like I’m average that I can blend in the crowd, no… if I were to post pics, I would be instantly recognized. And that’s dumb.
Larp
I think you're around low mtn to high mtn
But whatever