Michael Myers is NOT Gengar, they are DIFFERENT people GTFIH [ Looksmaxx Conspiracies Part 1 ]

DalitBoss

DalitBoss

Captain of the Sanju Pirates, TWNCFU
Introduction

Gengar as we all know is one of the moderators and perma-rotters on looksmax.org and incels.is !
He has racked up an considerable amount of posts with a record of 130 thousand *available* posts on both forums combined!
Gengar started out from humble beginning, being a member of the incel community on reddit before it was banned. As we all know, the forum was then made because of the :bluepill: admins from reddit. He was one of the earliest members to ever join the forum, boasting a 2017 join date. Gengar was an OG member. However, something tragic would soon happen.

Gengars death.

Gengar died. RREEEEEEEEE was his name on incels.is

Interesting, multiple comments indicate that RREEEEEEEEE or Gengar never went online after and also necro-bumped the thread where he proved he was a truecel my doing a forehead and nose reveal after being inactive for a year. Hmmmm, quite suspicious, and the message too but that could have been edited.

He never responded to the thread... He would start becoming extremely active again, making an high amount of posts everyday consistently at the same time at around 4PM in Dutch time. This was about 9 months later.

He also had an profile change to Michael Myers.

VYuG

Something was off about the trajectory of what happened after the so called "LARP" threads... I mean c'mon, a heart attack? A Pakistani NL resident. This is too hyper specific for someone who is :

1) A rotter.
2) An ethnic in a predominantly white nation.

Another issue I have with this whole ordeal is how Gengar and Michael Myers aren't really that related at all? When was the last time you met Pokemon nerds into this shit? Exactly.

Pokémon nerds are probably also into star wars, Nintendo games, TCGs etc.

What I think happened

Gengar was killed.

By who? The glowies, the feds. They glow in the dark... The darkness that Gengar was trapped in on the incel spaces because of his Norwood forehead and jew nose.

Think about it. Pakistani descent person lurking incel forum with extremist content in the Netherlands? Sounds suspicious to the higher ups if you ask me. Then they tried to ice him and play his death off.

But who is posting on his account?

It's simple. The feds are. You see ....

When they iced Gengar, they looked through all of his belongings to learn more about the dangers he may or may have not possessed. They then found out about his posts on the forum and how he is both a MODERATOR or should I say MOGGERATOR on one of the forums and a very high post OG on another (.is).

They started to slowly post things and learnt his behaviors and how to work the mod tools. This is why Gengar always has a somewhat consistent schedule and is always replying fast to any moderator related inquiries. The fed behind his account is postmaxxing here as his JOB.

Why did he revert back to Gengar?

The fed has done it successfully. He has learnt all the mannerisms of Gengar and is now going to continue interacting with the community. His goal is to keep the site thriving and keep people posting in off-topic because this is where we can schizopost.

The fed LARPED as Gengar. Learnt his mannerisms. Changed name to Michael Myers to see if the new grays would like his posts and so they did, thus proving that the fed has integrated to this forum perfectly.

He is now Gengar again, but he isn't the Gengar that registered here a long time ago.

That man is dead.

Giphy 3

What I will be exposing next : The cause of BrahminBoss' death, I know who was responsible now...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mainstream, heightmaxxing, thorns and 6 others
The cause of BrahminBoss' death, I know who was responsible now...
This is actually crazy and like legit

Don't forget to leave a like and drop a follow, and I'll see you guys in the next thread!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns and BrutalMogger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, BrutalMogger and DalitBoss
@Salludon

What do you think bro?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and BrutalMogger
@Krakowski @Kamui @Gengar

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
JFL. :feelskek:

My face muscles are hurting from smiling too much from reading this post.

Thanks for the laughs bhai. :D

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and DalitBoss
Sanju

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Gengar
JFL. :feelskek:

My face muscles are hurting from smiling too much from reading this post.

Thanks for the laughs bhai. :D
Don't ever rope pls you're our favorite mod
My Neighbor Pokemon GIF

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Gengar and DalitBoss