This:

E22C4C29 9B86 4677 B228 7ECA7B6176AD

MOGS

this:
A83A215F C8B5 4F18 80DB 69245406C3CB

Virtue signalling he is the most ovverrated black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30488
Not that surprising regardless. He has appeal and BBC/celeb/height halo.

Nah. Virtue signaling is part of it
Women can’t have preferences?

Why every time someone picks a black it’s muh virtue signal

Nothing happened to the girls that didn’t vote mbj

They know they're being recorded though. Its mainly to fit in. They would rather fuck Cavill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30488, 1966Ford and autistic_tendencies
Its Media/status/celeberity halo if this was just a random nigger working at mcdonalds women wouldnt give a fuck about him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30488 and autistic_tendencies
Jewish bbc propaganda

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Deleted member 30488
They know they're being recorded though. Its mainly to fit in. They would rather fuck Cavill
Irl they would rather fuck Cavill in person cuz he’s just superior overall, unless they have some sort of BBC fetish

But saying that it’s all virtue signalling for why MBJ is considered attractive is pure BS, at the end of the day the guy wouldn’t get anywhere close to as much success he did without him at least being somewhat attractive to foids

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Irl they would rather fuck Cavill in person cuz he’s just superior overall, unless they have some sort of BBC fetish

But saying that it’s all virtue signalling for why MBJ is considered attractive is pure BS, at the end of the day the guy wouldn’t get anywhere close to as much success he did without him at least being somewhat attractive to foids
I agree. Virtue signalling is only one part of it

edits make any subhuman look like GL, let's not forget mr bean with 4 million likes on an edit and foids sympathizing with him, when searching for handsome man on pinterest, half of the photos are of prime Chico, Ballou, Matthew Noszka, Dani Garcia , but nothing about MBJ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and sportsmogger

you are underestimating Hollywood Halo, let's not forget that Adam Driver and that guy from the movie the pianist are also sex symbols

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and sportsmogger

Because he is ugly
3798151 suit2
If it was a GL nigger like Rome Flynn or Broderick Hunter, no one would say that

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 46979
copingniggers.org

• +1
edits make any subhuman look like GL, let's not forget mr bean with 4 million likes on an edit and foids sympathizing with him, when searching for handsome man on pinterest, half of the photos are of prime Chico, Ballou, Matthew Noszka, Dani Garcia , but nothing about MBJ
I’ve legit never seen or heard of Chico outside of this autist shithole, legit no foid knew his name a decade ago lmao stop waffling

• +1
Reactions: highT
I’ve legit never seen or heard of Chico outside of this autist shithole, legit no foid knew his name a decade ago lmao stop waffling
open pinterest bro, half of it is made up of photos of Prime Chico, billions of people access this shit, his face is one of the most saved there

open pinterest bro, half of it is made up of photos of Prime Chico, billions of people access this shit, his face is one of the most saved there
legit nobody knows about him but other PSL schizos

These is the trend of Chicos name being searched up from 2004 to now, not that many people were searching up his name lmao
IMG 5764

Even if I asked you to explain why Chico was so attractive you wouldn’t even know because you can’t develop original thoughts for yourself due to being an inbred favella dog

• Ugh..
legit nobody knows about him but other PSL schizos

These is the trend of Chicos name being searched up from 2004 to now, not that many people were searching up his name lmao
View attachment 2611682

Even if I asked you to explain why Chico was so attractive you wouldn’t even know because you can’t develop original thoughts for yourself due to being an inbred favella dog
open fucking pinterest man, the foids don't know Chico's name, but 90% of the photos there are of him
Screenshot 20231216 173836
one of the most saved photos on the site is his

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Brutal smilepill

You search for a lot of black guys right? the algorithm understood this
Ok then, by your logic YOU also search for Chico which is why you’re seeing him too

Even when I logged out of my account and used the web version I never saw Chico not even once
IMG 5776 IMG 5777 IMG 5778 IMG 5779 IMG 5780 IMG 5781 IMG 5782 IMG 5783 IMG 5784

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6583 and Deleted member 30488