Michelle Obama+TestE+Bleachmaxx = @Hastaggolu???

Michelle Obama+TestE+Bleachmaxx = @Hastaggolu???

• Total voters
NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Will a couple Test E cycles and a skinbleachmaxxing routine transform michelle obama to our inhouse curry michael jackson/obama??

Same lower lip-chin fold underbite thingy.. identical lower maxilliary projection... identical mandible and under eye area...
If she hops on a few T cycles shell get lower eyebrows and nasal hump aswell

PS. This is satire and not shitting on @Hashtaggolu.. besides conspirators think michelles a dude anyways jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Lolcel, godlikesz and 12 others
Will a couple Test E cycles and a skinbleachmaxxing routine transform michelle obama to our inhouse curry michael jackson/obama??
View attachment 579632

Same lower lip-chin fold underbite thingy.. identical lower maxilliary projection... identical mandible and under eye area...

PS. This is satire and not shitting on @Hashtaggolu.. besides conspirators think michelles a dude anyways jfl
Yes, but near the nose she is recessed

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi and NarcyChadlite
8C62EF8F EC71 459F 9E3D 8874015DE2F3

Michael Obama after bleachmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3163, Deleted member 6488 and NarcyChadlite
Nigga

Hashtags forward growth is far stronger dude, are you retarded

Michelle is complete recessed compared to him

They resemble each other zero

Nigga

Hashtags forward growth is far stronger dude, are you retarded

Michelle is complete recessed compared to him

They resemble each other zero

Come on bruh.. a slightly recessed african pheno= a decently forward grown lower maxilla of curry
Especially considering its a female the resemblance is uncanny
You're gorgeous': Michelle Obama extends support to 4-year-old who ...
img_20200810_093942-jpg.577089

Or think of it this way.. he is 100x closer to michelle lookswise as any other user on this site will ever be.. i.e. could Larp as her with enough makeup and softfraud considering michelle is known for manly body.

Come on bruh.. a slightly recessed african pheno= a decently forward grown lower maxilla of curry
Especially considering its a female the resemblance is uncanny
You're gorgeous': Michelle Obama extends support to 4-year-old who ...'re gorgeous': Michelle Obama extends support to 4-year-old who ...
img_20200810_093942-jpg.577089

Or think of it this way.. he is 100x closer to michelle lookswise as any other user on this site will ever be.. i.e. could Larp as her with enough makeup and softfraud considering michelle is known for manly body.

Michelle Obama Dancing GIF by BET - Find & Share on GIPHY

He needs to leave his village and come to the west to make money with this irl Larp ASAP
PS. over for me if i ever post my pics on here jfl

Screenshot 20200819 054151

This is so funny to me for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: Torero, Julius and NarcyChadlite
Quality thread bump

• Love it
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
RODE MOGS

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and JihadChad
View attachment 579632

Hashtaggolu is indian Barret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back