Microdosing Deca

Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
Im poor, if a inject 50 mg of nandrolone a week will it make my progress at gym better or should i save for the 300 mg cycle?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and WadlowMaxxing
That is the dosage used for HRT with nandrolone

So unless you are low T then no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
That is the dosage used for HRT with nandrolone

So unless you are low T then no

Im skinny fat had issues putting muscle my frame is decent for an ethnic born in malnutrition, might as well save the money, ty

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
1 gram Trenbolone Acetate a week + 120mg Oxandrolone a week

• +1
1 gram Trenbolone Acetate a week + 120mg Oxandrolone a week

I only have acces to test, deca and boldenone, boldenone is surprisingly inexpensive because i can buy at the vet, but i have heard it shits on your hormones hard.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6475
youll just have your natural production suppressed and then have really low levels of deca plus no aromatization

not a good idea imo

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 6475
deca dick is no joke.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5634
btw this is the most legit figure i've seen.

Attachments

• 922624-3ba27147f4e62f90d86492ae64588dc6.png
    922624-3ba27147f4e62f90d86492ae64588dc6.png
    338.9 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
Shutting down your natural production by injecting an amount of androgens lower than what you produce naturally while making your T go to zero

• +1
Reactions: uglygypsy and Deleted member 5634
Shutting down your natural production by injecting an amount of androgens lower than what you produce naturally while making your T go to zero

I read on Wikipedia suppression with deca starts at 100 mg. Thats why Its used at 50mg every three weeks for osteoporosis, but most bodybuilders use at least 200 every week. Im just going to save the money for test at this point.

Better results by using Testosterone Enanthate.

You're talking about using low dose nandrolone, which is much less androgenic than the usual test.

You shut down your test production by using an exogenous source of anabolics/androgenics, pair that with nandrolone being considered as "less potent" than testosterone, and you're basically cucking your hormones because you end up being less anabolic/androgenic than before your dose.

test and nandrolone cost around the same also.

100mg-150mg Testosterone Enanthate per week if you want a high-end replacement level dose.

200mg if you want to basically cruise on a mini cycle.
You should do the 200mg for a while unless you plan on cycling hard, then stick to 100-150 so you're not putting too much stress on your system.

or just supplementmaxx with vitamin d, zinc and magnesium.

• +1
I only have acces to test, deca and boldenone, boldenone is surprisingly inexpensive because i can buy at the vet, but i have heard it shits on your hormones hard.
boldenone should never be taken alone but people like it while stacking it

I read on Wikipedia suppression with deca starts at 100 mg. Thats why Its used at 50mg every three weeks for osteoporosis, but most bodybuilders use at least 200 every week. Im just going to save the money for test at this point.
Inform yourself on AAS before doing anything.

• +1