microdosing finasteride

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
so i just turned 17 and i've started losing like 2 hairs every shower when i used to never lose any

so i think norwood is on my ass

how effective is a tiny dosage of finasteride

in my head this sounds like an alright idea because it is cost effective in the long run and less side effects compared to higher dosages
i always see people saying they wished they took fin earlier and i dont want to be them

2 hairs? :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30843 and JihadChad
I’ve heard the dosages don’t matter, someone want to confirm or deny this?

I’ve heard the dosages don’t matter, someone want to confirm or deny this?
surely like splitting the pill into 4 pieces would make adifference, no?

why not use minox for now

I’d say it’s best to use minox and do everything possible to salvage your collagen while using it. Dermarolling and skincare should combat it anyway and it’s better than fucking with hormones

Is nobody gonna address the fact that this retard isn't even norwooding?

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
Is nobody gonna address the fact that this retard isn't even norwooding?
bro my brother is norwooding
im next, hes not doing anything to stop it but its not stopping for him

I’d say it’s best to use minox and do everything possible to salvage your collagen while using it. Dermarolling and skincare should combat it anyway and it’s better than fucking with hormones
what about RU8364826486 idk the actual numbers but isnt that minox but better?

I Don't recommend finasteride until you are 100% sure you aren't growing taller anymore or that your dick reached it's max length.
0.25 is effective. Or you can make a topical finasteride that's less side effect ridden (less effective also) but can stop hairloss

what about RU8364826486 idk the actual numbers but isnt that minox but better?
Haven’t looked into it tbh, if you find a thread on it link me it. I’m probs gonna start using minox this year before I’m 17 so I don’t take any chances with the Norwood reaper

Don't my recommend finasteride until I are 100% sure you aren't growing taller anymore or that your dick reached it's max length.
0.25 is effective. Or you can make a topical finasteride that's less side effect ridden (less effective also) but can stop hairloss
how do i know if im done growing

bro my brother is norwooding
im next, hes not doing anything to stop it but its not stopping for him
Cool story bro but the average number of hairs lost per day among non-norwooders is 150... ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY PER DAY

You say you've started losing 2 hairs per shower, 2... TWO HAIRS

You're 17 and you're not nordwooding, stay the fuck away from finasteride until that changes

Also I'm not anti-finasteride I'm about to hop on it myself

• JFL
Cool story bro but the average number of hairs lost per day among non-norwooders is 150... ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY PER DAY

You say you've started losing 2 hairs per shower, 2... TWO HAIRS

You're 17 and you're not nordwooding, stay the fuck away from finasteride until that changes

Also I'm not anti-finasteride I'm about to hop on it myself
wtf thats alot of hairs
but its in my genetics, why shouldn't i start something now
just anything effective

wtf thats alot of hairs
but its in my genetics, why shouldn't i start something now
just anything effective
Because you aren't norwooding and you're still developing, hold off finasteride for as long as possible

• +1
Because you aren't norwooding and you're still developing, hold off finasteride for as long as possible
okay
what should i do that isn't systematic or affect my developement

okay
what should i do that isn't systematic or affect my developement
Use a dermapen and scalp massages tbh you're not even norwooding yet, just keep an eye on it and hop on fin when you start losing a more significant amount of hairs while shampooing

• JFL
Use a dermapen and scalp massages tbh you're not even norwooding yet, just keep an eye on it and hop on fin when you start losing a more significant amount of hairs while shampooing
alright thanks bro
scalp mewing sounds easy and results are promising

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger