Microfractures / lifting increase BMP 3 (ESTROGEN??) (HEIGHT STUNTED??)

ADOLESCENTCEL

ADOLESCENTCEL

Iron
Bone morphogenetic protein 3 was found to be elevated in fractured tissue (may include microfractures(. BMP3 is an agonist to other BMP’s, which means that more BMP3 = less bone growth

Thoughts on this?

Last edited:
Bone morphogenetic protein 3 was found to be elevated in fractured tissue (may include microfractures(. BMP3 is an agonist to other BMP’s, which means that more BMP3 = less bone growth

Thoughts on this?
yeh binds to type I and II transmembrane serine/threonine kinase receptors which starts a cascade that inhibits the Smad and MAPK pathways

Issue is that it doesnt make a difference BMP3 is a quality>quantity thing, neither does this invalidate “microfracture” in the concept of vibrations, also BMP3 correlates to estrogen not the other way around, and the body has compensatory mechanisms for this decrease

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ADOLESCENTCEL
yeh binds to type I and II transmembrane serine/threonine kinase receptors which starts a cascade that inhibits the Smad and MAPK pathways

Issue is that it doesnt make a difference BM3 is a quality>quantity thing, neither does this invalidate “microfracture” in the concept of vibrations, also bm3 correlates to estrogen not the other way around, and the body has compensatory mechanisms for this decrease
U also need BMP3 for microfracture obviously its not that it causes more BMP3 its just that they are needed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ADOLESCENTCEL

Issue is that it doesnt make a difference BMP3 is a quality>quantity thing, neither does this invalidate “microfracture” in the concept of vibrations, also BMP3 correlates to estrogen not the other way around, and the body has compensatory mechanisms for this decrease
U also need BMP3 for microfracture obviously its not that it causes more BMP3 its just that they are needed
Mirin high iq

Point is that microfracutre caused by lifting / other strenuous activity releases BMP3, would u say that this release is significant enough to justify not doing intense resisrance exercise?

Mirin high iq

Point is that microfracutre caused by lifting / other strenuous activity releases BMP3, would u say that this release is significant enough to justify not doing intense resisrance exercise?
No my negro its quite the opposite resistance excercise boosts osteoblast activity and bone remodeling

BMP 3 inactivation fucks up bone density? And do u think i should still lift while undergoing puberty / strong chance of late growth?
ur body has to compensate for everything especially working out which is EXTREME stress to the body

Ur fucking up homeostasis

And u cant just create something out of nothing

Ur body gonna use other building blocks to heal the damage u did to the muscle

No my negro its quite the opposite resistance excercise boosts osteoblast activity and bone remodeling
but- but-- the particles blasting ontop of my bones are causing microfractures leading to the one piece of the seven seas!!! i will never reach 6'5 by the time i am 13

isnt that the point of eating high protein sleeping more etc?

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
but- but-- the particles blasting ontop of my bones are causing microfractures leading to the one piece of the seven seas!!! i will never reach 6'5 by the time i am 13
One piece???
The one piece is real

binging it rn ngl watched 80 episodes in 3 days
Watch one pace its a fan edit fixes the pacing by 50% its deadass better 100% has only cannon no filler even in scenes takes ep count from 1000 to 440 i can send links to all if u dm me

Watch one pace its a fan edit fixes the pacing by 50% its deadass better 100% has only cannon no filler even in scenes takes ep count from 1000 to 440 i can send links to all if u dm me
meh im good, thanks anyways

i just skip on netflix if it gets long

STOP TALKING ABOUT FUCKING ONE PIECE

ur body has to compensate for everything especially working out which is EXTREME stress to the body

Ur fucking up homeostasis

Arent there separate proteins and pathways for height growth and muscle hupertrophy? @Rigged

Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?
basketball players still grow +3inches their calculated height

No it wont also even tho it 100% cant, lets say it magically could being an inch or 2 short forer an insane frame would still be 100x better
Bru womeone needs to shut up this fucking vendetta guy