microfracturing for height during puberty good idea?

Zomz

Zomz

Iron
would intentionally doing microfractures during puberty be useful for heightmaxxing or would it stunt it in the sense that I would lose potential height due to the fractures and require me to do it more or something like that. essentially is it beneficial or safe to do so whilst plates are still open

depends on what exactly you practice I mean jumping is essentially microfracturing and it's beneficial as far as I know but if you're gonna bonesmash your legs or feet I'm not really sure how safe is this

is there any evidence that "microfractures" work?

depends on what exactly you practice I mean jumping is essentially microfracturing and it's beneficial as far as I know but if you're gonna bonesmash your legs or feet I'm not really sure how safe is this
Im mostly just doing sprints with ankle weights. I figured that even if it doesnt work running itself is a benefit.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
yes jump and listen to subliminals you will be 6'6
Screenshot 2023 06 09 095009

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aerty, mathis, SecularIslamist and 3 others
Sure. Go sprinting 100m x 5

Stretching is a microfracturing method or ? I can't fucking grasp anything about these methods. The informations are so blurry and incomplete, why nobody is explaining clearly the fucking thing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and Revenge123
Why can't you do normal stuff that is proven to work ?

Muh subliminals, microfracturing, 3" soles :soy::soy::soy:

Exercise, strech, eat lots of protein, sleep well first before doing anything else

RETARD

High protein surplus diet, 9 hours quality sleep. Most important.

i'm 18 but i haven't grown since late 16, is my growth over ?

Im mostly just doing sprints with ankle weights. I figured that even if it doesnt work running itself is a benefit.
Did it worked?