Microneedling discovery

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Don't go too deep or you will lose hair. I'm using myself as a lab rat and been doing it on and off for a year and looking at the latest studies etc. Original study was 1.5. another study showed 0.6 better than 1.2. the more deep the more inflammation and cellular damage. In conclusion don't go to deep 0.5-1.0 seems to be ideal range. Good luck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, MentalistKebab, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
thanks for this shit advice without evidence

you dont even reach follical region without 1.5mm

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, lasthope, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Don't go too deep or you will lose hair. I'm using myself as a lab rat and been doing it on and off for a year and looking at the latest studies etc. Original study was 1.5. another study showed 0.6 better than 1.2. the more deep the more inflammation and cellular damage. In conclusion don't go to deep 0.5-1.0 seems to be ideal range. Good luck
I heard that it was 1.5 mm

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow

This is supported by actual studies as well as anecdotal evidence from me personally

• +1
this is just suifuel nothing i do seems right why is it suddenly 0.6 a few months it was at least 1 mm its just annoying af

• +1
this is just suifuel nothing i do seems right why is it suddenly 0.6 a few months it was at least 1 mm its just annoying af
1 mm will work. We don't know what is the exact optimal range as I suspect it's different based on the individual. That's why I said 0.6-1 seemingly being closer to 0.6.
Another point is that I used to do 2.0 and I think I fucked myself up by damaging nerves and hair follicles. I'm extra Suicidal now

• +1
it doesnt say 1.5 doesnt work tho so its probably fine as well

• +1
1 mm will work. We don't know what is the exact optimal range as I suspect it's different based on the individual. That's why I said 0.6-1 seemingly being closer to 0.6.
Another point is that I used to do 2.0 and I think I fucked myself up by damaging nerves and hair follicles. I'm extra Suicidal now
ye i think 1.5 is the max you should go for skin and hairline

• +1
ye i think 1.5 is the max you should go for skin and hairline
Face max is like 0.75 and certain areas 0.5 depends on what skin etc not all facial skin is the same thickness. Just read online etc I forgot which is which but I believe undereyes is the thinnest area requiring the lowest depth

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 6723, JackSparrow and 3 others
Face max is like 0.75 and certain areas 0.5 depends on what skin etc not all facial skin is the same thickness. Just read online etc I forgot which is which but I believe undereyes is the thinnest area requiring the lowest depth
for scars 0.75 is certainly not enough, but its enough to increase product absorption

you shouldnt needle undereye anyway

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and Baldingman1998
ive been doing 1.5 on skin and hairline and seems good

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and Baldingman1998
117171264 3197567830291167 1409491262818056036 n

• WTF
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, JackSparrow and Baldingman1998
Do you use any product like minoxidil or just the microneedling? And have you had any hair regrowth?

Do you use any product like minoxidil or just the microneedling? And have you had any hair regrowth?
I had regrowth in crown and back of head but I lost hair from my right temple because I microneedled too hard and too deep in that area

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Link studies, im needling my scalp this weekend. Retards tend to needle too hard and too often, they don't understand that less is better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4410
Link studies, im needling my scalp this weekend. Retards tend to needle too hard and too often, they don't understand that less is better.
Ive read about retards needling at 1.5mm everyday. It's like working out same muscle groups everyday, without roids. Fucking stupid.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and TITUS
AFAIK the most efficient needling+minox protocol is developed by Follica, but they use their own special needling device.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6