Microneedling for your skin

Does MN help in anti-aging skin long term or does it hurt it long term due to inflammation?

• Helps it

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Hurts it

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
tombradylover

tombradylover

5.5 PSL Persian Incel
Please let me know what you think all opinions are wanted. (MN stands for microneedling).

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and lebronjames23
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
You mean with dermaroller at home? Never tried it.
Dermanpen or dermaroller either or. Ive heard mixed results about it improving skin collagen and elasticity long term. I will say tho that dermapen is probably better then dermanroller but still

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Dermanpen or dermaroller either or. Ive heard mixed results about it improving skin collagen and elasticity long term. I will say tho that dermapen is probably better then dermanroller but still
I was thinking about starting it too, but i’m scared i’ll fuck something up.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and tombradylover
I was thinking about starting it too, but i’m scared i’ll fuck something up.
same here thats why im asking this. I don't wanna cause long term damage lol. Im doing it for my hairline tho and its insane how well it works with minoxidil. But the rest of your skin is a diff story

same here thats why im asking this. I don't wanna cause long term damage lol. Im doing it for my hairline tho and its insane how well it works with minoxidil. But the rest of your skin is a diff story
I want to use it for my nasolabial folds, but they are also there due too recession. But i’m 23 now and have probably lost a bit of collagen by now due too lack of sleep and stress. So it might improve a bit. My hairline is still good, so i wont use it for that for as now.

• +1
I want to use it for my nasolabial folds, but they are also there due too recession. But i’m 23 now and have probably lost a bit of collagen by now due too lack of sleep and stress. So it might improve a bit. My hairline is still good, so i wont use it for that for as now.
Same i have very slight nasolabial folds but i wanna use it as preventative procedure for future but I'm unsure. Also i have forehead wrinkles too. I'm also 23 tbh as long as u fix ur sleep and stress and use tret u should be fine for awhile. My hairline is norwood 1.5-2.0 range so i don't rlly have a choice lmao lucky bastard

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
It helps immensely and increases turnover rate by 400% in some studies

Anecdotally I'd agree, and when stacked with tret it's insane

I wake up like The Thing, dry as hell, flaking

and after my cleansing scrub my goon layer peels off and I get to my morning routine

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop, Deleted member 60975, coispet and 1 other person
i would never do it just cause of the risk of scarring

• +1
Same i have very slight nasolabial folds but i wanna use it as preventative procedure for future but I'm unsure. Also i have forehead wrinkles too. I'm also 23 tbh as long as u fix ur sleep and stress and use tret u should be fine for awhile. My hairline is norwood 1.5-2.0 range so i don't rlly have a choice lmao lucky bastard
Yeah your wrinkles and folds will get worse with age if you don’t take action, same applies for your hairline. Do you use tret btw? And if yes, has it worked?

• +1
i would never do it just cause of the risk of scarring
There's no risk of scarring with a 1mm derma stamp.

The rollers are worse, but get a stamp and there's legit no risk

But mind you
@tombradylover

You might grow hair where you do this, I never grew it on my nose, or underyes

But I've got some very high up hairs on my cheeks and I think it's from doing this with minoxidil, obv not minox on my cheeks but on my chin it could have gone systemic and whatnot

I'd reccomend you keep it low enough that if you grew hair it'd blend with your beard, but the hairs aren't like bad or even noticable tbh, just bother me a bit.

• +1
There's no risk of scarring with a 1mm derma stamp.

The rollers are worse, but get a stamp and there's legit no risk

But mind you
@tombradylover

You might grow hair where you do this, I never grew it on my nose, or underyes

But I've got some very high up hairs on my cheeks and I think it's from doing this with minoxidil, obv not minox on my cheeks but on my chin it could have gone systemic and whatnot

I'd reccomend you keep it low enough that if you grew hair it'd blend with your beard, but the hairs aren't like bad or even noticable tbh, just bother me a bit.
sometimes wih my dermapen it gets stuck in motion and cuts my skin , idk if i got scars on my scalp but def wont try that on my face dermastamp is another story tho

• +1
sometimes wih my dermapen it gets stuck and cuts my skin , idk if i got scars on my scalp but def wont try that on my face dermastamp is another story tho
Stamp is Supa easy, takes more pressure and doesn't feel as deep for me

I still use dermarollers, I'm on accutane and ghk so my skin turnover is rather peak

I never get scarring it seems, and I've had cystic acne for fuckin years

• +1
dont do it at home, go to a professional

• +1
Yeah your wrinkles and folds will get worse with age if you don’t take action, same applies for your hairline. Do you use tret btw? And if yes, has it worked?
Yea i use tret and its done wonders tbh my wrinkles are a lot less noticeable but I'm wondering if it will help significantly with folds. Def with wrinkles its insane but idk if its as good with sagging and folds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and lebronjames23
It helps immensely and increases turnover rate by 400% in some studies

Anecdotally I'd agree, and when stacked with tret it's insane

I wake up like The Thing, dry as hell, flaking
View attachment 2782512

and after my cleansing scrub my goon layer peels off and I get to my morning routine
View attachment 2782516
Yo my nigga
I appreciate this input I never asked but do u/should u apply hylauronic acid and or Tret or anything else directly after h microneedle ur skin or should u not mess with it for a day after micro needling?

I've been doing it for years, it's removed acne scars and made my skin clearer and more vibrant. I use it on highest settings too

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and tombradylover
Good but I’ve only been using it for 4 months

• +1
I've been doing it for years, it's removed acne scars and made my skin clearer and more vibrant. I use it on highest settings too
do u apply hylauronic acid after doing needling?

Yo my nigga
I appreciate this input I never asked but do u/should u apply hylauronic acid and or Tret or anything else directly after h microneedle ur skin or should u not mess with it for a day after micro needling?
completely depends on the needle length you're using.

• +1
pen is way better than roller, with a pen you are actually microneedling but with a roller you are tearing your skin apart causing like 5x the damage for less results, the best answer to your question is probably that microneedling helps over long term but dermaroller hurts

• +1
needle length and speed?

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and tombradylover
Good for collagen production, helps get rid of eyelines, wrinkles, etc.

Only downside is most dermarollers/dermastampers are not long enough to replicate the studies

Also clean with alcohol to disinfect it or ur jus ruining ur skin with infection jfl

• +1