microneedling fucked me boyos

skinmaxxer

skinmaxxer

Silver
don't do it boyos, it made my pores worse. was originally doing it for pores/texture, but turns out it made it worse.

it actually does look okay though once i get in the shower and cleanse. but they are super susceptible to getting clogged now and looking bad. i can't even do sport such as basketball anymore because all the dust and stuff gets in my face rly easily

but yea, i got it done in office twice and regret it. my only hope now is to ldar a couple or few months and see how well my face recovers. other than that, i probably have to be rly vigilant about getting in the shower and cleansing my face in order to not look bad

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 7580, rand anon and 2 others
wtf man stuff gets in yr face? Like blackheads everywhere r wha that’s vile

cope. u did it wrong then

probably cheap device, too much depth or used shitty products too early

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, AscendingHero and Danish_Retard

I got it done at in office

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Mewton, rand anon and 4 others
Dermastamping manually or with a machine -
You need to be careful though because damaging the skin and creating a repair response should only be
done when the internal systems of your body can output enough of what the skin needs to fully repair.
I'd only do it with good sleep hygiene, good nutrient dense diet, low stress and proper skin hydration
with a functional skin barrier. Ideally on top of this direct application of beneficial ingredients
(copper peptides, vit c serum) to create a synergy. (Pinhead)
Seems like an unnecessary procedure for young men. How long ago did you have it? Maybe you just need to wait and let your skin recover/heal.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Mewton, rand anon and 3 others
Dermastamping manually or with a machine -
You need to be careful though because damaging the skin and creating a repair response should only be
done when the internal systems of your body can output enough of what the skin needs to fully repair.
I'd only do it with good sleep hygiene, good nutrient dense diet, low stress and proper skin hydration
with a functional skin barrier. Ideally on top of this direct application of beneficial ingredients
(copper peptides, vit c serum) to create a synergy. (Pinhead)
Seems like an unnecessary procedure for young men. How long ago did you have it? Maybe you just need to wait and let your skin recover/heal.
Did it twice a couple months ago

Ya ldaring and healing as e we speak

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
i wouldnt use in the skin, just in the hair

• +1
i wouldnt use in the skin, just in the hair
Ya now I know lol

But yea seems ppl do it all the time without issue

It’s just that my pores were already pretty enlarged prior probably

how much mm ?

how much mm ?
No idea

Ok I actually went to check my face out at a mirror in a McDonald’s washroom and it doesn’t look too bad despite not showering

Dunno sometimes it looks suifuel though. Think lighting plays a huge part

With that being said though I’m done with microneedling completely lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, rand anon, mewcoper and 1 other person
now I’m gonna go run 6 laps out at the track as part of my lean maxxing process

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
it dont look natural, fuck that faggot shit tbh

ok nvm i skipped the running. i ran yesterday anyway

but ok i just got out of the shower and my face looks okay now. i use cerave hydrating cleanser on my face and make sure to really clean out my pores. and yea they look better right after. my whole face does

so i guess a big part of why i think microneedling fucked me is because it made it more susceptible for stuff to get into my pores and make my whole face look bad.

so yea again i'll definitely ldar the next few months to see if i can recover. but other than that it seems i must be vigilant about cleansing my face

so i guess a big part of why i think microneedling fucked me is because it made it more susceptible for stuff to get into my pores and make my whole face look bad.

so yea again i'll definitely ldar the next few months to see if i can recover. but other than that it seems i must be vigilant about cleansing my face
Could be that it enlarged your pores but i would think that your skin is healing and those pores will get smaller but who knows i'm no expert on the subject. If your skin doesn't heal, you should focus on reducing pore size which can be done with niacinamide and a number of other skin products.

• +1
Could be that it enlarged your pores but i would think that your skin is healing and those pores will get smaller but who knows i'm no expert on the subject. If your skin doesn't heal, you should focus on reducing pore size which can be done with niacinamide and a number of other skin products.
Oh ya hopefully

Yea I just cleansed in the shower though and am looking better

• +1

1672187215-sega-gif-logo.gif

update: so i look different depending on lighting and mirror and camera. sometimes my skin/face looks very good, but sometimes it looks bad jfl.

regardless thoguh, all i can really do is make sure my face is cleansed to keep my pores looking better. other than that, hopefully it all heals back up by february 2023.

but ya geez i don't think i'm gonna get any more treatments done anymore. maybe something really mild like a facial.

• +1
might end up ldar'ing until march 2023. jesus

ok thank fuck it's actually healing.

#1 priority is to no stress maxx/calmmaxx/relax/ldar/sleepmaxx

ok thank fuck it's actually healing.

#1 priority is to no stress maxx/calmmaxx/relax/ldar/sleepmaxx
Any updates bro? I'm thinking of Microneedling after an accutane cycle so would appreciate updates from you, since you're the first person I've seen whose had negative side effects

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
Any updates bro? I'm thinking of Microneedling after an accutane cycle so would appreciate updates from you, since you're the first person I've seen whose had negative side effects
theres tons of cases like him

theres tons of cases like him
Doesn't mean anything tbh. Does this happen 5% of the time? 50%? more important to square out. Plus how much is permanent? srs

it's getting better now that i'm just resting up completely.

the microneedling did make my face smoother though. maybe in 1-2 months time i'll actually not regret having microneedling done?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and EzzrenBrahhh
it's getting better now that i'm just resting up completely.

the microneedling did make my face smoother though. maybe in 1-2 months time i'll actually not regret having microneedling done?
Sounds like it'll be right within a few weeks. Do keep us posted on any major improvements boss

Sounds like it'll be right within a few weeks. Do keep us posted on any major improvements boss
haha i'm praying. i'm actually giving it until around march for full recovery

i did meet up with a female the other day though. but ya fuck i'm hoping everything will be all normal in a couple months time

• +1
Reactions: EzzrenBrahhh
my pores get clogged rly easily. i rly need to get in the shower and cleanse well for my pores to claer out

ok thank god my shit is slowly going back to normal. i'm gonna give it like 2 more months though. jesus christ

Sleepmaxx is the best looksmax

sleepmaxxing, ldar maxxing.

my face looks best after i give it a nice cleanse in the shower

sleepmaxx, ldar in bed

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile and rand anon
FfD11XS.png
fiRNWAj.png
it is virtually impossible to calculate the number of punctures per square centimeter. In the 57 - 58 - days when "more" was thought to be best. this seemed irrelevant. Given the increase in complications (which are post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and scarring, most l ikely due to macerating the skin with resulting excessive inflammation). a more precise approach enables documentation that will withstand medicolegal scrutiny.
What kind of device was it?
It might take more needling to heal if you still see the enlarged pores. Theres always a small/some chance of scaring with dermapen vs close to zero with dermaroller.

FfD11XS.png
fiRNWAj.png

What kind of device was it?
It might take more needling to heal if you still see the enlarged pores. Theres always a small/some chance of scaring with dermapen vs close to zero with dermaroller.
no lol i'm not doing anymore to my face i did it twice in office

no lol i'm not doing anymore to my face i did it twice in office
Assuming it wasnt a dr, go to a dermatologist, estiaciains are low IQ and dont know skin anatomy

Sleep sleep sleep

beauty sleep = best looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
you probably had it done too deep, they use 1.5mm on your entire face in clinics, while in reality 0.25 is enough for pores (and the redness fades after like one night)

you probably had it done too deep, they use 1.5mm on your entire face in clinics, while in reality 0.25 is enough for pores (and the redness fades after like one night)
I see. Well it’s slowly going back to normal

Need more beauty sleep

Moral of the story though :

Be careful about doing shit to your face

ok my skin is really smooth now, but still a bit porous. i think i need to shower less so my skin isn't as dry

i actually might do it again twice more, but will have to contemplate it carefully. i'll see how my face looks in 2 months time. it'll be 6 months after i last microneedled

moisturizing is rly helping. microneedling makes ur face dry and flaky. and kinda "thins it out "

My dumb ass forgot to moisturize and dried my skin out too much near the beginning of treatment

Ok the biggest mistake I made was over drying out my face and not moisturizing

Ok the biggest mistake I made was over drying out my face and not moisturizing
do you think your bad results could be avoided with moisturising properly?

Only recently, like 4 months after microneedling have I been moisturizing Jfl. And focusing more on not drying

Better late than never I guess

do you think your bad results could be avoided with moisturising properly?
Oh yea definitely at the beginning I was rly irritated because of being dry

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
so i've done clear and brilliant 4x on my face and microneedling 2x on my face though.

clear and brilliant twice in 2020, twice in 2021.

then yea in 2022 i did microneedling twice