Microneedling

coolnicefriendly

coolnicefriendly

mhm
Does anyone have any experiences with microneedling that they could share? I have been thinking of starting for my lips and acne scars. I’ve heard that derma rollers are no good and I’m not sure which is more ideal, derma stamper or pen, and also what length is good for lips and skin?

@HighTierNormie

View attachment 3115960

@HighTierNormie
This is for dermarolling, not stamping. I’ve heard many times rolling is bad and I wouldn’t consider it an option for myself

micro-needling is good for maintenance, and temporally lifts your skin, but it won't make you gain any significant ground, still preventing shit from getting worse to some extend is nice.

Dermarolling is safer than stamping
it's worse, causes micro-tears due to the motion of the needle.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, 3arsa and sb23
Niggachan

Attachments

• copy_067B99A1-1C69-48BB-BCB4-D246308DA4AE-compressed.mov
    6 MB
do it retard. imagine thinking poking literal tiny holes in your face will make you more attractive
okay dumbass. the author of the article strays from the literal point of microneedling.
microneedling refers to puncturing miniature holes in your skin to allow the body to regenerate it through the natural mechanisms.
the author goes on to say “the body makes collagen when faced with a mechanical stressor”. she’s wrong. the body doesn’t make collagen, it uses collagen as collagen it the most ABUNDANT protein in the body.
“killing live skin cells”. this is wrong again, you’re actually stimulating the use of the live skin cells and promoting their proliferation through the use of them via their regeneration process.
if you have atrophic scars, you need to remodel scars.
if you have any rebuttals lmk because ik your dumbass is extremely gullible to everything online.

• +1
Reactions: rul

do it retard. imagine thinking poking literal tiny holes in your face will make you more attractive
“DNA damage which leads to cancer.” wait a minute, didnt the author say that you’re killing live cells? so wouldn’t the body replace then with new ones? idk seems kinda contradictory here.
“dermaroller causes infection and disease” lmfao, yeah, this is stupid asf.

Does anyone have any experiences with microneedling that they could share? I have been thinking of starting for my lips and acne scars. I’ve heard that derma rollers are no good and I’m not sure which is more ideal, derma stamper or pen, and also what length is good for lips and skin?

common misconception that dermarollers are worse than dermastamps. I have it on good authority from an actual dermatologist that that is untrue and that it all comes down to proper technique. Dermarollers were simply the precursors to the stamps.

Also, it all depends on needle length. If you use a dermaroller with more than 0,5mm and use it too frequently you will cause scarring instead of improved skin texture.

Where you almost cannot go wrong is using a very short dermaroller with only 0,25mm needles to simply enhance penetration of topical retinoids for example or minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
the study she provided does not use microneedling.
you absolute fuckwit, read before you send dumbass with your gay ass profile and “ascending!!!”.

the study she provided does not use microneedling.
you absolute fuckwit, read before you send dumbass with your gay ass profile and “ascending!!!”.
Mcroneedlimg and dermarolling are essentially the same thing. What length do you recommend to use how many times per week. Also do you have any studies to back up your claims

Mcroneedlimg and dermarolling are essentially the same thing. What length do you recommend to use how many times per week. Also do you have any studies to back up your claims
what purpose, the length depends on the purpose.
studies sure, i can also back them up with logic.
once per month.
go check my threads about microneedling.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen