microsoft copilot is really helpful while learning programming

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
when you dont understand a concept or cant put your thoughts into code just use copilot its really helpful.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, UrGirlsMcm and Xangsane
zesty ass, real ninja use chatgpt

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Tallooksmaxxer and dostoyevski
who would this be helpful too?

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
do you know which one is better though? i dont know if chatgpt is better.

newbie programmers
since ia working by learning more, its mean the oldest and the more used is the better. so chatgpt

try gemini of google or leo from brave, sometimes they said some dumbashit

• Hmm...
do you know which one is better though? i dont know if chatgpt is better.

newbie programmers
sorry bro but i dont think theres any "newbie programmers" here we are all neet rotters

Last edited:
  • JFL
How do you know it is giving you correct info? I used it before to learn about file compression and archiving, image processing and ray tracing acceleration structures and it was complete garbage. Had to read research papers.

• Hmm...
yeah lol no shit

• Love it
How do you know it is giving you correct info? I used it before to learn about file compression and archiving, image processing and ray tracing acceleration structures and it was complete garbage. Had to read research papers.
You can test it yourself if it works. For basic things you can see yourself and it doesn’t really get the wrong anyway

maybe because its just basic python syntax not advanced stuff.

• So Sad
Reactions: glaruz
no one learns how to program anymore we have AI for that

Sometimes I need to debug people because some ai spread misinformation and they tanked their pc
fucking AI is never reliable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz and Tallooksmaxxer