Mid girls are more narcy and chad only than actually gl girls

D

Deleted member 23772

Kraken
Meanwhile gl girls want medium ugly guys with NT or social status.

Same goes for actual gl guys. Most of them cant get highly attractive girls and only those mid party girls while the medium ugly guys wont even date a sub mtb, just like forum members here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24410 and 12 others

Girls look so beautiful when they are in this position

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Hades, Deleted member 23391 and 9 others
Halo effect but for foids

• +1
Reactions: User49
Even below average or fat girls act like this, chads temporary attention is enough to delude them into believing theyre stacy

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, aBetterMii, Deleted member 25223 and 1 other person
Who FUCKING CARES? Medium ugly gets this, chad gets that BUT WHAT DO I GET???!!!??!???!

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Who FUCKING CARES? Medium ugly gets this, chad gets that BUT WHAT DO I GET???!!!??!???!
ur just plain ugly thats why u aint getting nun

The better-looking someone is, the better they were treated in life, the better their personality.

All war, violence and pain in the world would be solved if everyone was simply good-looking.
World Peace through looksmaxxing.

Looks are the meaning of life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, aBetterMii, JL~ and 4 others
Who are tho holes in your pfp

The better-looking someone is, the better they were treated in life, the better their personality.

All war, violence and pain in the world would be solved if everyone was simply good-looking.
World Peace through looksmaxxing.

Looks are the meaning of life.
Personality is mostly genetic. How you are treated due to looks does play a role.

Personality is mostly genetic. How you are treated due to looks does play a role.
Your looks are also mostly genetic. So if your personality is heavily influenced by how you are treated through your looks, then that is also still part of your genes.

Comes down to the same thing.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma, aesthetic beauty and Xangsane
most girls that are whores and get pumped and dumped a lot are MTBs and below, actually attractive bitches know their worth and are far more picky with their selections
View attachment 2339588
Girls look so beautiful when they are in this position
Built for Kamuis BBC

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Your looks are also mostly genetic. So if your personality is heavily influenced by how you are treated through your looks, then that is also still part of your genes.

Comes down to the same thing.
True true. I’m just saying the genes affecting your personality play a larger role with your looks coming in 2nd place.

Meanwhile gl girls want medium ugly guys with NT or social status.

Same goes for actual gl guys. Most of them cant get highly attractive girls and only those mid party girls while the medium ugly guys wont even date a sub mtb, just like forum members here
This is cope. Every girl wants chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and Pikabro
can confirm, my fat femcel tier oneitis who was practically the female version of me and used me for attention/validation told me she wasn't "emotionally ready for a relationship" but really she was just busy chasing my taller chang friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
All girls r chad only , a ltb or landwhale would brutally reject u if u are below htn compared to a gl girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410