Mid girls have it much more easier than mid men

Hammeruntilchad2009

Hammeruntilchad2009

Iron
I’ve been thinking about this lately and it makes sense being a mid girl is so easy they could get with a rich ugly guy who’s face looks like a ballsack wait a year or two for him to die then get loads of money from the old guy then get breast implants and a bbl then get with a chad who models while a mid guy gets rejected by many mid girls since they want a better looking man they have a easy way choice but it isn’t really good it’s to femmax and basically have a sugar daddy while being trans or a twink the mid guy thinks going to the gym would help him watch some cringe hamza videos then he asks for a influencer girls number with confidence then the skinny 6-4 chad walks in and brutally mogs him there’s probably no way of like dickmogging if that’s even a word so no matter what he’s lost a chance to become famous and rich even though im a faggot I can see how much easier women have it they can marry a chad and just stay at home while babysitting kids if they even have them then go on expensive trips since the chad models and has 500k plus on social media you could even have a face like the chad but if your not tall enough it won’t be good enough I think this is true idk I saw it once but it was like marriages barley lead into divorce if the man is 6 foot plus if you have the face of a chad but isn’t 6 foot plus and like 5-8 5-9 5-10 and want girls there are probably some that want guys in that height range I’ve seen some people saying they are afraid of tall people I don’t believe it but I’ve seen some comments of it but if you are a ugly man you can definitely still slay if you have a big 🍆 you could pull much more guaranteed in a relationship wise I think a ugly guy would be better than the chad if the ugly guy had 8 inches + and if the chad has a micro penis only problem is you would get constantly told that your partner would be out of your league and on twitter and tiktok you would get the piss taken out of you and boys would comment “what am I doing wrong” I think that’s jealousy but I don’t really believe in jealousy that much I’ve seen with I think Selena Gomez and some guy with as bad eyebrows as mine another point if your a guy with a relationship with another guy i do think it would be easier but depends what you are if you are a top your just basically the same as a normal straight guy but you just fuck dudes it will be much harder to find a relationship unless you use Grindr but probably a much less chance of you getting cheated on but it takes prep
For sex but even still blackpill can be affected i remember seeing leaks of James Charles of text messages 6-2 plus he probably lied cause he’s a pedo who likes 15 year olds and jerks off on the monkey app but being tall and looking good matters so much for a percentage of people no matter what you like or who you like it’s over might delete later if I get told this is cringe af

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and ZAATOP4
Dnrd, but fs is Water

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins, hypernormie, deadstock and 6 others
took you this long to realise that?

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, MoggerGaston, 160cmcurry and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
I’ve been thinking about this lately and it makes sense being a mid girl is so easy they could get with a rich ugly guy who’s face looks like a ballsack wait a year or two for him to die then get loads of money from the old guy then get breast implants and a bbl then get with a chad who models while a mid guy gets rejected by many mid girls since they want a better looking man they have a easy way choice but it isn’t really good it’s to femmax and basically have a sugar daddy while being trans or a twink the mid guy thinks going to the gym would help him watch some cringe hamza videos then he asks for a influencer girls number with confidence then the skinny 6-4 chad walks in and brutally mogs him there’s probably no way of like dickmogging if that’s even a word so no matter what he’s lost a chance to become famous and rich even though im a faggot I can see how much easier women have it they can marry a chad and just stay at home while babysitting kids if they even have them then go on expensive trips since the chad models and has 500k plus on social media you could even have a face like the chad but if your not tall enough it won’t be good enough I think this is true idk I saw it once but it was like marriages barley lead into divorce if the man is 6 foot plus if you have the face of a chad but isn’t 6 foot plus and like 5-8 5-9 5-10 and want girls there are probably some that want guys in that height range I’ve seen some people saying they are afraid of tall people I don’t believe it but I’ve seen some comments of it but if you are a ugly man you can definitely still slay if you have a big 🍆 you could pull much more guaranteed in a relationship wise I think a ugly guy would be better than the chad if the ugly guy had 8 inches + and if the chad has a micro penis only problem is you would get constantly told that your partner would be out of your league and on twitter and tiktok you would get the piss taken out of you and boys would comment “what am I doing wrong” I think that’s jealousy but I don’t really believe in jealousy that much I’ve seen with I think Selena Gomez and some guy with as bad eyebrows as mine another point if your a guy with a relationship with another guy i do think it would be easier but depends what you are if you are a top your just basically the same as a normal straight guy but you just fuck dudes it will be much harder to find a relationship unless you use Grindr but probably a much less chance of you getting cheated on but it takes prep
For sex but even still blackpill can be affected i remember seeing leaks of James Charles of text messages 6-2 plus he probably lied cause he’s a pedo who likes 15 year olds and jerks off on the monkey app but being tall and looking good matters so much for a percentage of people no matter what you like or who you like it’s over might delete later if I get told this is cringe af
nice

took you this long to realise that?
I’ve realised it for months if you get lucky as a ugly person in a relationship your going to get made fun off and probably used only for food/money unless your a ugly girl with a good body

only an indian would write such a long biblical text about something everyone already knows

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Maalik, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
dnr, fucking idiot nigger. NO WAY REALLYYYY. even your post is structured like a 12 iq nigger kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, MoggerGaston, 160cmcurry and 1 other person
Basic knowledge atp

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: marchesi
Dnr, Dirty Nigger. Pin test and rape foids or perish for all eternity.

• +1
greycel water autistic cringe

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, 160cmcurry and greycel
HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO FUCKING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and sickdawgie

• +1
dnrd water

• +1
most common take that’s ever existed fucking retard

• +1
Dnrd, but fs is Water
wall of text seems like babble talk, he needs to use paragraphs so people can seperate different points in hes topic. No one is gonna read this wall of text, needs more organization.:oops:

• +1
Reactions: marchesi
b3a66b4b25e369043f0fbb3abc3e01a16bf12d8f.png

dnr

• +1
You rn:

Water is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula H2O. It is a transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance. It is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluidsof all known living organisms (in which it acts as a solvent). It is vital for all known forms of life, despite not providing food energy or organic micronutrients. Its chemical formula, H2O, indicates that each of its moleculescontains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms, connected by covalent bonds. The hydrogen atoms are attached to the oxygen atom at an angle of 104.45°. In liquid form, H2O is also called "water" at standard temperature and pressure.
Because Earth's environment is relatively close to water's triple point, water exists on Earth as a solid, a liquid, and a gas.It forms precipitation in the form of rain and aerosols in the form of fog. Cloudsconsist of suspended droplets of water and ice, its solid state. When finely divided, crystalline ice may precipitate in the form of snow. The gaseous state of water is steam or water vapor. Water covers about 71% of the Earth's surface, with seas and oceans making up most of the water volume (about 96.5%). Small portions of water occur as groundwater (1.7%), in the glaciers and the ice caps of Antarctica and Greenland(1.7%), and in the air as vapor, clouds (consisting of ice and liquid water suspended in air), and precipitation (0.001%). Water moves continually through the water cycle of evaporation, transpiration(evapotranspiration), condensation, precipitation, and runoff, usually reaching the sea. Water plays an important role in the world economy. Approximately 70% of the fresh water used by humans goes to agriculture. Fishing in salt and fresh water bodies has been, and continues to be, a major source of food for many parts of the world, providing 6.5% of global protein.Much of the long-distance trade of commodities (such as oil, natural gas, and manufactured products) is transported by boatsthrough seas, rivers, lakes, and canals. Large quantities of water, ice, and steam are used for cooling and heating in industry and homes. Water is an excellent solvent for a wide variety of substances, both mineral and organic; as such, it is widely used in industrial processes and in cooking and washing. Water, ice, and snow are also central to many sports and other forms of entertainment, such as swimming, pleasure boating, boat racing, surfing, sport fishing, diving, ice skating, snowboarding, and skiing. The word water comes from Old English wæter, from Proto-Germanic *watar(source also of Old Saxonwatar, Old Frisian wetir, Dutch water, Old High German wazzar, GermanWasser, vatn, Gothic 𐍅𐌰𐍄𐍉(wato)), from Proto-Indo-European *wod-or, suffixed form of root *wed- ('water'; 'wet'). Also cognate, through the Indo-European root, with Greek ύδωρ(ýdor; from Ancient Greek ὕδωρ (hýdōr), whence English 'hydro-'), Russianвода́ (vodá), Irish uisce, and Albanian ujë.
One factor in estimating when water appeared on Earth is that water is continually being lost to space. H2O molecules in the atmosphere are broken up by photolysis, and the resulting free hydrogenatoms can sometimes escape Earth's gravitational pull. When the Earth was younger and less massive, water would have been lost to space more easily. Lighter elements like hydrogen and helium are expected to leak from the atmosphere continually, but isotopic ratios of heavier noble gases in the modern atmosphere suggest that even the heavier elements in the early atmosphere were subject to significant losses. In particular, xenon is useful for calculations of water loss over time. Not only is it a noble gas (and therefore is not removed from the atmosphere through chemical reactions with other elements), but comparisons between the abundances of its nine stable isotopes in the modern atmosphere reveal that the Earth lost at least one ocean of water early in its history, between the Hadean and Archean eons. Any water on Earth during the latter part of its accretion would have been disrupted by the Moon-forming impact (~4.5 billion years ago), which likely vaporized much of Earth's crust and upper mantle and created a rock-vapor atmosphere around the young planet. The rock vapor would have condensed within two thousand years, leaving behind hot volatiles which probably resulted in a majority carbon dioxideatmosphere with hydrogen and water vapor. Afterward, liquid water oceans may have existed despite the surface temperature of 230 °C (446 °F) due to the increased atmospheric pressure of the CO2atmosphere. As the cooling continued, most CO2 was removed from the atmosphere by subductionand dissolution in ocean water, but levels oscillated wildly as new surface and mantle cycles appeared.

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining