8.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Aero and <6PSLcel
yeah i think so

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sb23, BrutalMogger and beefliverontop
Yes. Pretty easy softmaxes as well.

Other than obviously getting lean and getting rid of the acne, you could look into the lip widening devices in the BOTB thread (9-9.5cm)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, BrutalMogger, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
not sure about htn but you could definitely be mtn

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and beefliverontop
capped to subhuman until you fix the acne.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ryuken, Mewton and 2 others
is your bite normal? from side profile it seems like you have mild overbite. and you do have HTN potential

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrutalMogger and beefliverontop
has anyone seen results with it so far?
There was a thread not too long ago with someone showing amazing results

I printed it after and have gotten pretty crazy all-day results despite only using it 6 nights so far.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
There was a thread not too long ago with someone showing amazing results

I printed it after and have gotten pretty crazy all-day results despite only using it 6 nights so far.
i'd do it tbh, btw are there any softmaxxes (proven) to thicken the lips?

• +1
i'd do it tbh, btw are there any softmaxxes (proven) to thicken the lips?
Don't waste your money on volufiline, its $80 ill never get back.

I suppose you could brush your lips vigorously for the illusion of thicker lips, but its only temporary

• +1
Don't waste your money on volufiline, its $80 ill never get back.

I suppose you could brush your lips vigorously for the illusion of thicker lips, but its only temporary
yea man, vollufiline is the first thing that came to my mind, but honestly it seems like a cope

• +1
yea man, vollufiline is the first thing that came to my mind, but honestly it seems like a cope
Tbf I only used it for around 2 months and I still have so much left, so I might get back into it later

• +1
Not that I can tell. 2 drops on each undereye, occasionally dermastamping. Nothing
stick with the basics man, going from 15% to 12% bf alone can ascend u harder than u can imagine. let alone combined with other softmaxxes

• +1
stick with the basics man, going from 15% to 12% bf alone can ascend u harder than u can imagine. let alone combined with other softmaxxes
Yeah leanmaxxing is legit, I've been going to the gym for 2 years now so I think I'm alright on that forefront

I'm doing more experimental things to improve my face now. I just injected lipolab into my nose, and I have pdo threads on the way

• +1
Yeah leanmaxxing is legit, I've been going to the gym for 2 years now so I think I'm alright on that forefront

I'm doing more experimental things to improve my face now. I just injected lipolab into my nose, and I have pdo threads on the way
what did this forum rate u?

• +1
what did this forum rate u?
I never posted my face on here because I think the ratings are unrealistic to real life and sometimes are just low by people wanting to feel better about themselves.

I'm not trying to "ascend" from say mtn to htn, I just want to look better with each step

• +1
Reactions: subservient, Zherko and BrutalMogger
Your face is subhuman asf rn, I dont have a single spot like that on my face whatever its called

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
ahahahaha chadlite, he has potential but dont be retarded
Why not? I could see him being low chadlite if he softmaxxes fully and gets genio. He might look like shit now but his base is solid.
What exactly is wrong with his face that isn't fixable?

Yes i do have overbite
jut your jaw to give yourself normal bite (upper teeth cover 1/3 or lower teeth) that will ascend your lower third. will feel unnatural but you'll get used to it after a few weeks. can also cope w/ facial exercies

Why not? I could see him being low chadlite if he softmaxxes fully and gets genio. He might look like shit now but his base is solid.
What exactly is wrong with his face that isn't fixable?
Low chadlite if i get genio?? I dont inow man
To he honest i aint sure if its reccesion or overbite. How do i check for sure? Maybe i can just jut?

Low chadlite if i get genio?? I dont inow man
To he honest i aint sure if its reccesion or overbite. How do i check for sure? Maybe i can just jut?
Yeah looking back at it, its not the chin, its the mandible itself. You gotta fix the mandible.

Yeah looking back at it, its not the chin, its the mandible itself. You gotta fix the mandible.
yea, i dont think its chin,
I tried a morph of myself with more projected chin and i just look uncanny and horrible