Mid-mandible augmentation

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
whats this forums thoughts on mid-mandible/mandibular body augmentation?

PSL loves 'jaw is law' and the lower 3rd and most of the discussion relating to this is about the chin and gonions. however, I'm wondering if we are underestimating the effects of augmenting the mid-mandible/mandibular body

this is what realsurgerymax said about mid-mandible augmentation and how it can contribute to creating a bicycle face:

1 1

from a quick google, this is what a bicycle seat face looks like:

1 1

1 2

it was an article by buzzfeed of all places :lul: saying that bicycle seat faces are hot. I think theyre either lying or choosing guys that are still attractive even despite this, because it seems like an obvious failo to me

and also we seem to have done a pretty good job at working out the ideal ratios for the chin, and mandibular angle/ramus part of the jaw, however there is pretty much no discussion about the mid-mandible.

thoughts?

also here is an article by eppley talking about the difference between wraparound jaw implants vs regular chin and jaw angle implants

1 2

1 3
1 4

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, chadferguson, randomvanish and 2 others
also if anyone has before and afters from someone who got mid-mandible augmentation, can you post it. would be interested to see

Not sure what to think about bicycle seat face. I think having a good jaw all around is ideal for most people.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
like almost everything it looks like shit when you have too much of it (or in this case too little)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Lmao
this is your answer
Prenatal statistic

Not sure what to think about bicycle seat face. I think having a good jaw all around is ideal for most people.
I feel that for most women the bicycle seat jaw is not ideal

like almost everything it looks like shit when you have too much of it (or in this case too little)
water

Im trying to determine what the ideal amount of midmandible projection is

Don't these guys have too little mid mandible projection? That's why their mid mandible curves in. An ideal mandible will make everything blend in easier

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
what is this exactly ? elaborate mandibular body projection too
look at the photos I have posted

if my theory is right, guys that dont have sufficient mandibular body projection have mandibles that cave in & look odd and unmasculine. timothy chalamet is a good example