Middle aged incels and looksmaxxing/looks hypergamy...

L

Lawton88

Kraken

This lady is wanting to hear from middle aged incels. She has seen the youtube channels of the young incels but wants to hear from middle aged ones. She says 40+ but 30+ should do I would think.

She is the same lady that straight out said it repulsed women and made them feel ugly if a non-good looking man approached her - that it made her feel less of a woman or something like that. She will usually respond eventually if you aren't real disrespectful in the comments.

This is the video where she talks about how it hurts women when an unattractive male hits on them.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I wonder how this roastie look like

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lawton88 and Beetlejuice
The ones above +30 already roped

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Beetlejuice
I wonder how this roastie look like

Average looking for her age. I think she is one of those ones expecting at least a 7/10 guy in looks even though she isn't a looksmatch for that. She seems to have no problem saying most men are not attractive and that it can make women ill when those men approach - even on dating sites.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Her face btw:

I would tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lawton88
A comment of hers from the video
Randy Andretti

Randy Andretti

1 week ago (edited)

Thank you very much for your detailed response. There’s a lot to unpack here. I suppose there are different reasons for celibacy . Incels are men who claim that no woman of any caliber are willing to sleep with them or be their girlfriend. These men are so physically and/or socially undesirable (very short, awkward, goofy, effeminate, autistic, facially displeasing or over/underweight etc) that they can only get sex if they pay for it.

- She tries to spin young incels as just wanting women above their looks level which we know is straight BS.

theyve all roped, there is no old incels