middle of the month my writing blog launches

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
Nothing but blackpilled brutal stories only for incels to read.

So far I have two short stories and one poem ready for launch.

Story one: the pigeon
Poem one: inferior

I also wrote a new story about a Virgin guy and Virgin girl who hook up and have a relationship and conceive a child but the baby is miscarried. This causes the girl to withdraw from life and seek out Chad cock to fuck to get her mind off the loss. Meanwhile the incel secretly loves trannies. She cheats on him and cucks him. In retaliation he gets a hotel and calls an underage tranny to come over and fuck him. Afterward, he is full of regret and realizes that his fantasies just didn’t seem as good as he imagined. He pays for her Uber back home meanwhile his girl calls him trying to make amends. The story ends with him in the hotel in tears trying to overdose on heroin to no avail as he remarks that “is it possible for someone to feel too much”

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 20399, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
@vermillioncorefan @Manletmachine @IAMNOTANINCEL @cuck

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Looking forward to it :smonk:

I sound like ur teacher or sum replying to all your posts but the story misses a lot of "why's". how do these ppl feel about the miscarriage? do they like eachother and/or wanna take care of the kid, do they wanna abort anyways, do they both want something different? try to introduce his love for trannies in a different way. you don't suddenly get attracted to trannies. something either caused that or it has always been a fascination of his. let the viewer know why he wants to fuck a tranny. why does he go to the lengths of spending money on a hotel room to let an underage tranny illegally fuck him? why does this tranny even do it? also don't make someone od on heroine suddenly like that. it's a lame way to end any story. either introduce their struggles with suicidality early on or show their struggles with addiction early on. also the moral of the story being "is it possible for someone to feel too much" isn't clear from the story. ofc he feels too much but it's not like you ever introduced him as this numb lowlife that opens himself up for once and then gets fucked over by life because of it

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I sound like ur teacher or sum replying to all your posts but the story misses a lot of "why's". how do these ppl feel about the miscarriage? do they like eachother and/or wanna take care of the kid, do they wanna abort anyways, do they both want something different? try to introduce his love for trannies in a different way. you don't suddenly get attracted to trannies. something either caused that or it has always been a fascination of his. let the viewer know why he wants to fuck a tranny. why does he go to the lengths of spending money on a hotel room to let an underage tranny illegally fuck him? why does this tranny even do it? also don't make someone od on heroine suddenly like that. it's a lame way to end any story. either introduce their struggles with suicidality early on or show their struggles with addiction early on. also the moral of the story being "is it possible for someone to feel too much" isn't clear from the story. ofc he feels too much but it's not like you ever introduced him as this numb lowlife that opens himself up for once and then gets fucked over by life because of it
Thanks for the critique I’m gonna do a re write before I post the full story

• +1
Reactions: blacksheep