Midface (including orbital region) augmentation and rejuvenation needs multiple procedures

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
Traditional Lefort (not modified one), won't provide the malar and zygo arch augmentation that we often seek. Neither will infraorbital malar implants alone. Therefore, I feel that for flat midfaces, its important to combine multiple procedures together. These include:

1.Traditional or modified Lefort
2. Infraorbital malar implants and supraorbital implants
3. Orbital decompression to make the eyes deep set and orbital rims look less recessed than they actually are.
4. Cheek lift/face lift
5. Canthoplasty/canthopexy (either one will do)
6. Blepharoplasty
7. Some combo of buccal fat lipectomy, buccinator myectomy, perioral mound liposuction to improve prominence of zygos with relative to the lower third and create or improve the prominence of the zygo arch.

Now, you probably don't need all of these, but you probably do need more than one of these to achieve the male model look.

• +1
Reactions: QuadraMadra, forwardgrowth and Darkstrand
I accepted fact that its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 685
for how flat mid faces are we talking about? give an example

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Over for overcels.
Dont u see that this everything is literally pipe dream? Even if u manage to get cash for this then it will be too late and recovery time will take so long. Youth will be gone and impossible to recover.

for how flat mid faces are we talking about? give an example
Flat like most guys have it.
Dont u see that this everything is literally pipe dream? Even if u manage to get cash for this then it will be too late and recovery time will take so long. Youth will be gone and impossible to recover.
Of course I see it. I'm a wizard dammit! I'm 29 and a KHHV. It was over a long time ago. I've accepted my condemnation. :)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand and needsolution

Of course I see it. I'm a wizard dammit! I'm 29 and a KHHV. It was over a long time ago. I've accepted my condemnation. :)
dont give up mate. hookers are always a solution and love isnt real

dont give up mate. hookers are always a solution and love isnt real
I hate women and don't want them for anything. I just want to improve my looks for myself and to gain acceptance in society.

What are you doing to turn your life around?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood