Midface looks long

P

poepaay

Iron
Everytime I measure my midface with digital calipers and measuring tapes my midface always comes out between 61 and 63 mm but somehow when I look in the mirror I feel like it’s very long. My ipd is also higher then my midface length (63-64 mm) but in the mirror it just doesn’t look like it. Shit is hella confusing, anyone else having this problem? Because it’s hard for me to believe that guys like Chico have a longer midface than mine

no pic no care

Everytime I measure my midface with digital calipers and measuring tapes my midface always comes out between 61 and 63 mm but somehow when I look in the mirror I feel like it’s very long. My ipd is also higher then my midface length (63-64 mm) but in the mirror it just doesn’t look like it. Shit is hella confusing, anyone else having this problem? Because it’s hard for me to believe that guys like Chico have a longer midface than mine
It's got to do with your other ratios (for example if your forehead and lower third are short your who middle third will skew your perception) and where you focus when looking forward. You probably think you are looking forward but actually lower your eyes and thus distort your face. The best way is to take a photo with back camera from my experience. I also used to think mine was long, turns out I'm an autist.

• +1
Reactions: Qzuan
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight
  • +1
Reactions: Razzle
acting like some employer is going to find your face on here
I made a thread about this titled “Caveat to showing your face” or something along those lines. You can check it out if you want.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
It's got to do with your other ratios (for example if your forehead and lower third are short your who middle third will skew your perception) and where you focus when looking forward. You probably think you are looking forward but actually lower your eyes and thus distort your face. The best way is to take a photo with back camera from my experience. I also used to think mine was long, turns out I'm an autist.
My lower third is actually the longest part of my face haha. What did you mean with the lowering eyes part? Selfie camera makes my midface seem more compact then the mirror for some reason. Very weird since I always see people talking about how the selfie camera makes their midface look longer

I made a thread about this titled “Caveat to showing your face” or something along those lines. You can check it out if you want.
Send face in pm

Maybe just maybe, people don’t want their faces permanently linked to a forum labelled as a racist misogynistic incel forum 🤔
Exactly why I’m not posting my face on this forum, thank you😅

• +1
Reactions: sb23
could be cucked lower third
could be a jaw problem called "vertical maxillary excess". This is actually correctable and i've seen very compelling ascensions from it.

could be a jaw problem called "vertical maxillary excess". This is actually correctable and i've seen very compelling ascensions from it.
Lower third is the longest part of my face. If it was vertical maxillary excess wouldn’t I get literal long measurements? I don’t have any gum showing either whenever I smile so I doubt if it could be that

Lower third is the longest part of my face. If it was vertical maxillary excess wouldn’t I get literal long measurements? I don’t have any gum showing either whenever I smile so I doubt if it could be that
so ur long midface not an illusion of weird facial proportions, because your lower third is not underdeveloped, and it cant be a jaw positioning defect because your smile has no gum display, this just means its over then nothing you can do but cope and stallionmax

Image result for stallion

so ur long midface not an illusion of weird facial proportions, because your lower third is not underdeveloped, and it cant be a jaw positioning defect because your smile has no gum display, this just means its over then nothing you can do but cope and stallionmax

Image result for stallion
Then how do you explain 61-63 mm measurement from iris to the top of my lip? That’s considered compact normally, it doesn’t make sense

Then how do you explain 61-63 mm measurement from iris to the top of my lip? That’s considered compact normally, it doesn’t make sense
IDK maybe your Skull looks like this :feelsuhh: or smth

what does correcting "vertical maxillary excess" even do? I havent seen any results of impaction actually reducing the philtrum length, only mostly see gummy smile been corrected. But no real benefits aesthetically after that. mind sharing some pictures?