midface ratio and canthal tilt angle is your genetic base

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
only way to drastically change midface ratio is to mew all your life since conception. canthal tilt angle though, thats impossible to change. its reliant on the supraorbital tilt which is 100% genetics. also you could mouthbreathe all your life and have the genes for midface and canthal tilt, itll show. if you mewed all your life and see your eyebrows look negative, you most likely have a neutral or even negative canthal tilt angle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 5393
How is this a looksmaxxing thread? Greycels man...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, jordanbarrettisgod, LordNorwood and 1 other person
99% of people have PCT or at least neutral tilt,
Midface isn't a failo unless it's overly long

/thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, jordanbarrettisgod and forwardgrowth
shit thread kys :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth and DutchPrettyBoy

I'm so sorry for your loss op
But that ain't a base.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, badmantier, curryslayerordeath and 7 others
99% of people have PCT or at least neutral tilt,
Midface isn't a failo unless it's overly long
View attachment 368132
/thread
wheres that stat from? majority being neutral tilt makes sense tho. also midface is most important after eye area

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
thanks bro for the magnificent looksmaxxing contribution you've outdone it yourself
REEEEE shit philtrum

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Deleted member 6382
If that "5'6" isnt a troll then im sorry my nigga its over.
ok SubhumanCurrycel
That curry height moggs and probably also skull and body moggs you JFL it’s over at 5’6 the only cope left is to tranny maxx

midget niggas rly be thinking they can become Chad not even LL + lifts can save your ass and if you do you gon end up like a T. rex Turbo manlet :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and SubhumanCurrycel
That curry height moggs and probably also skull and body moggs you JFL it’s over at 5’6 the only cope left is to tranny maxx

midget niggas rly be thinking they can become Chad not even LL + lifts can save your ass and if you do you gon end up like a T. rex Turbo manlet :lul: :lul:
lol @ the height cope, i mog ur eyes, midface, fwhr, etc. to obvlivion lanklet. u can get surgery for height but u cant get surgery for tht subhuman 3.5 psl base jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bromose and sloopnoob
also you could mouthbreathe all your life and have the genes for midface and canthal tilt, itll show.

What do you mean by this?
That if you have good genes, mouthbreathing won't affect you as much?

pretty much, speaking as a lifelong mouthbreather till 16 yrs old

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 3795
lol @ the height cope, i mog ur eyes, midface, fwhr, etc. to obvlivion lanklet. u can get surgery for height but u cant get surgery for tht subhuman 3.5 psl base jfl
JFL WHAT TYPE OF SURGERY IS GONNA SAVE YOUR 5’6 ASS HAHAH DELUSIONAL IDIOT ATLEAST I CAN STILL GET SHOTGUN IMPLANTS BY EPPLEY :lul::lul::lul:

NO IMPLANTS FOR YOUR HEIGHT ITS OVER

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob and SubhumanCurrycel
pretty much, speaking as a lifelong mouthbreather till 16 yrs old

Lifefuel. I have mouthbreathed until around 17 due to allergies but my midface seems good. I'm always worried that I would've been better looking if I didn't mouthbreath.

Lifefuel. I have mouthbreathed until around 17 due to allergies but my midface seems good. I'm always worried that I would've been better looking if I didn't mouthbreath.
no you wouldve looked better, but you didnt melt away hard bc of genes
JFL WHAT TYPE OF SURGERY IS GONNA SAVE YOUR 5’6 ASS HAHAH DELUSIONAL IDIOT ATLEAST I CAN STILL GET SHOTGUN IMPLANTS BY EPPLEY :lul::lul::lul:

NO IMPLANTS FOR YOUR HEIGHT ITS OVER
just get shotgun if ur actual 3.5 psl lmfaoo lanklet coper

• +1

How much better do you think you yourself would have looked better?
PSL points.

How much better do you think you yourself would have looked better?
PSL points.
what type of environment? normal nose breathing or mewing

• +1

tbh I am not going to discuss with you further along. Please change that shit, no Chad for your height. It’s over. Accept your life as someone who will never be seen as a real men. It is what it is. No women will ever feel protected by you because you tower over her. It’s simply not gonna happen because of your midget height :feelsrope:

Normal nose breathing.
But also mewing too.
nose breathing like .5-1 because i wouldnt have a negative orbital vector and my ipd wouldnt have gotten worse. mewing like 2 psl or more cuz it does all of that as well as forward growth, great jaw, etc.
I got 11° and it looks kinda neutral JFL
get lower lids fixed

• +1
nose breathing like .5-1 because i wouldnt have a negative orbital vector and my ipd wouldnt have gotten worse. mewing like 2 psl or more cuz it does all of that as well as forward growth, great jaw, etc.

get lower lids fixed

You plan on reversing mouthbreathing effects with surgeries?

tbh I am not going to discuss with you further along. Please change that shit, no Chad for your height. It’s over. Accept your life as someone who will never be seen as a real men. It is what it is. No women will ever feel protected by you because you tower over her. It’s simply not gonna happen because of your midget height :feelsrope:
keep crying youre the one gonna be spending 40k+ whereas ill just spend like 10k for a few inches increase in india. brutal how mms in face cost more than inches in height, thats genetics for ya
You plan on reversing mouthbreathing effects with surgeries?
nah, just mse and facemask

• +1
You dumb fuck there are literally surgeries out there to change canthal tilt. It’s called a canthoplasty just lol this retard. For example this guy below, among other things, got a canthoplasty. His canthal tilt CHANGED.

Attachments

• 3F2ED8EF-FFE4-41A2-B427-F5A73D2DB6C2.jpeg
    3F2ED8EF-FFE4-41A2-B427-F5A73D2DB6C2.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 24
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, forwardgrowth and SubhumanCurrycel
You dumb fuck there are literally surgeries out there to change canthal tilt. It’s called a canthoplasty just lol this retard. For example this guy below, among other things, got a canthoplasty. His canthal tilt CHANGED.
both of those pics are at different postures + only lower lid gets tightened, actual canthal tilt never changed. this wont save you if your outer corner is lower than ur medial canthus

• +1
keep crying youre the one gonna be spending 40k+ whereas ill just spend like 10k for a few inches increase in india. brutal how mms in face cost more than inches in height, thats genetics for ya

nah, just mse and facemask
Retard it isn’t about my genetics lmao mouthbreathed during development without correct tongue posture

So you life in India? Lmao I take everything back you already have wear such a burden I am so sorry

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
both of those pics are at different postures + only lower lid gets tightened, actual canthal tilt never changed. this wont save you if your outer corner is lower than ur medial canthus

Nope. His canthal tilt DID get more positive.

But, that aside, you’re literally stupid. It’s well known in the relevant literature that canthal tilt can be changed. There are many instances of people going from very negative to slightly negative, slightly negative to neutral, neutral to slightly positive, slightly positive to very positive, etc.

The user KEy21 from here actually went from slightly negative to slightly positive. I’ve seen his pictures (before and afters) from the same posture in private.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and forwardgrowth
Nope. His canthal tilt DID get more positive.

But, that aside, you’re literally stupid. It’s well known in the relevant literature that canthal tilt can be changed. There are many instances of people going from very negative to slightly negative, slightly negative to neutral, neutral to slightly positive, slightly positive to very positive, etc.

The user KEy21 from here actually went from slightly negative to slightly positive. I’ve seen his pictures (before and afters) from the same posture in private.
oh well, at least i know i wont be needing it :feelshaha:

• +1
dog shit thread not including height in your genetic base :lul:

you would have to spend $80k and 6+ months recovery just to get to 5'9 which is still below average. and you would be all out of proportion.

"YEAH BRO HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER. 5'5 GUY WITH PCT AND 1 MIDFACE RATIO OVER 6'5 NCT HORSE"
outside of america its cheap and costs less than facial surguries. theres many manlet sex symbols whereas tallfag incels like u will always rot on .me and keep praying for surguries even tho youll never get them being high inhib pussies. im a high t early bloomer and probably also got a deeper voice and bigger dick than u, lil gookfag lmfaoooo

• +1
soooo shit why is this thread still alive

that's possibly the most retarded thing i've ever heard on this forum

my T and E are both significantly higher than the reference ranges which is a GOOD thing. if your E is significantly lower then you have a much higher risk of neurotoxicity and cardiotoxicity. I could take an aromatase inhibitor if I really wanted to. If I did, I would probably have 3 times your T levels jfl.

didnt ask + my ring finger is way longer + your height is death tier
LMFAO ITS ABOUT THE T:E RATIO NOT THE AMOUNT YOU RETARD LMFAOOAOA. IF YOU HAVE HIGH T AND HIGH E ITS THE SAME AS LOW T LOW E HHAHAHA. BOTH OF WHICH YOU STILL END UP GETTING ESTROGENIC TRAITS LIKE TITS, WIDE HIPS, NARROW SHOULDERS, SMALL BALLS, ETC BAHAHA. what is your index:ring? mine is .873
F2 large

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Bromose