Midface ratio

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
Actor Hrithik roshan and me have the same midface ratio.... i measured its vertical little bit longer than horizontal and hrithik also has the same ratio

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20190606_205929.jpg
    IMG_20190606_205929.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 50
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 656
I love you my bhai hugs and kisses from the UK

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
you really need rhino, it would boost you up a lot. most of your asyemmetries come from your nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Pex1992 and Guest
You two look very similar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, AspiringChad and Pex1992
you really need rhino, it would boost you up a lot. most of your asyemmetries come from your nose
Yup.i know i am planning to do atleast one surgery in my life ...though i wont risk any eye surgery

You two look very similar
He looks more symmetrucal than me ...though one feature i want of his is his nose although he is made fun for his nose coz its long but it fits onto his tall face his nose is like a greek god nose thin and sharp

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Yup.i know i am planning to do atleast one surgery in my life ...though i wont risk any eye surgery
your eye area is not the problem trust me. you have slight upper eyelid exposure but it still looks pretty decent

• +1
your eye area is not the problem trust me. you have slight upper eyelid exposure but it still looks pretty decent
Actually when i get up in the morning my left eye gets completely hooded and right eye has slight eyelid exoosure then as day passes my left eye gets less hooded ..
Is nose surgery risky ...are there any cons of it

Actually when i get up in the morning my left eye gets completely hooded and right eye has slight eyelid exoosure then as day passes my left eye gets less hooded ..

Is nose surgery risky ...are there any cons of it
im not the right guy to answer this but i barely heard of any failos in nose surgeries. you only need to correct the crooked look, rest is fine. i think its also not that expensive if you only fix that

• +1
im not the right guy to answer this but i barely heard of any failos in nose surgeries. you only need to correct the crooked look, rest is fine. i think its also not that expensive if you only fix that
But i think u need an experienced doctor for a rhino

But i think u need an experienced doctor for a rhino
yea you should get one with a name, otherwise it might not look how you imagined. but in your case a mid class surgeon should be fine. like i said its only crooked, its not bulbous or anything

• +1
By the love of Vishnu, my dear jaani, being handsome is not enough for getting all that pussy and glory in INdia. We can all agree for you being above average so Statusmaxx or get mogged into Delhi sewers my jaani.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Pex1992
yea you should get one with a name, otherwise it might not look how you imagined. but in your case a mid class surgeon should be fine. like i said its only crooked, its not bulbous or anything
So crooked nose surgery is less risky than bulbous
By the love of Vishnu, my dear jaani, being handsome is not enough for getting all that pussy and glory in INdia. We can all agree for you being above average so Statusmaxx or get mogged into Delhi sewers my jaani.
Above average in the west bro ..

• +1
Reactions: pisslord

they only have to break your nose bridge btw and put it back in place. no big cutting = low risk

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and pisslord

What is your slay count friend? You mog me into Delhi sewers so im guessing you're either mentalcel or volcel

• +1
they only have to break your nose bridge btw and put it back in place. no big cutting = low risk
Okkk i will look at it and find a good surgeon in india
What is your slay count friend? You mog me into Delhi sewers so im guessing you're either mentalcel or volcel
Nope i am not mentlacel lol .....although quite less talkative un life i am an introvert person

your nose is fine and isn't holding you back at all and tbh i never noticed it until people mentioned it here, don't fuck with your nose it might fuck with your harmony and end up with a feminine looking nose. keep slaying boyo.

• +1
your nose is fine and isn't holding you back at all and tbh i never noticed it until people mentioned it here, don't fuck with your nose it might fuck with your harmony and end up with a feminine looking nose. keep slaying boyo.

XD

• +1
its actually crooked also jaws and eyes are little uneven

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Pex1992
it doesn't matter when you still mog 98% of indians
What do u think about this 18 year old indian teen actor height 5:6 he is also a gymnast ...

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 34
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 18
You can't rely on phone camera to measure this stuff

• +1
What do u think about this 18 year old indian teen actor height 5:6 he is also a gymnast ...

will 100% slay, i think if you're anything above 5'5 and your face is handsome then you can fraud with lifts to 5'8 at least.

It's over.

fucking cope, i'm 5'6 myself and i slay left and right here in africa cause JBW, tallfags literally stand no chance with me.

• +1
You can't rely on phone camera to measure this stuff
i actually measured different photos of us from all angles its same although mouth area is different we have same distance between eyes too
will 100% slay, i think if you're anything above 5'5 and your face is handsome then you can fraud with lifts to 5'8 at least.

fucking cope, i'm 5'6 myself and i slay left and right here in africa cause JBW, tallfags literally stand no chance with me.
whats ur psl are u bbc??

Last edited:
i actually measured different photos of us from all angles its same although mouth area is different we have same distance between eyes too
On profession camera my fwhr is well over 2. With selfie it's 1.75-1.8. So huge difference dude

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and Deleted member 656
whats ur psl are u bbc??

i haven't fully looksmaxxed yet but around 4 PSL at 20% BF, no i'm white that's why i stand out since everyone is ethnic here.

• +1