Midface Shortening Lefort 3 Modification? Explain yourself, @RealSurgerymax

ccwarrior

ccwarrior

Le/Fort
Just the other day me, Doc. ccwwarrior, with a B.S on B.S (Bachelor of Studies on Bro Science) was explaining to some delusional retard how shortening the middle third of the face is impossible.

Well you see, while the bones of the midface ARE able to be manipulated to a significant extent (osteotomies and implants), the SOFT TISSUE (fat, skin, cartilage, everything) that makes up your nose and cheeks cannot be manipulated in a way to shorten it, no matter what you do to the bone.

All those manipulations do is increase the amount of support/projection you have in that area, but they just can't SHORTEN your facial characteristics. LeFort 3 examples:

"In short, there is no effective procedure for reducing the middle third of the face unlike the forehead and chin. No bone shortening procedure shortens the visible midface, it only affects the amount of upper tooth show. A lip lift, which shortens the distance between the base of the nose and the upper lip is the only procedure that provides some vertical midface reduction."

Dr. Barry Eppley

As pointed out by my colleague Eppley above, all we have in terms of visual midface shortening are cheap tricks that avoid the actual issue at hand. such as:

- LeFort 1 Impaction (all it does is reduce upper arch gum show, no effect on midface length)

- LeFort 1 Nose tip rotation (very subtle case-dependent difference)

- Lip lift (which does shorten the philtrum by a bit, but should under no circumstances be performed on males unless you like to take it up the ass)

Lip lift 17 frontal mouth closed 5 mo case1

Giphy 1

So you could assume it came to my surprise when someone sent me the following image of the Coming of the Messiah himself (Giant Implants) mentioning a modification of the LeFort 3 osteotomy which he claims could shorten the midface, INCLUDING THE NOSE:

Surprised icegif 2
Surprised icegif 2
Surprised icegif 2

@RealSurgerymax Unless you are pulling a fast one on us as part of your intensive TikTok marketing ploy...... we are all in need for an explanation. All looksmax.org activities must be immediately shut down untill this man elaborates on what he meant by that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Fishy, Deleted member 19766, tom69 and 10 others
You'll never be able to afford it anwyay

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Over for my midface

he doesnt look gay with lip lift

if its real, it's gonna be some autistic shit pulled from an ancient text written by a schizoid/dementia retired surgeon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 21403 and 2 others
This guy is so based trying to come up with a solution to the most unfixable failos. Long nose and shit IPD are hands down the worst failos you can have.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, Sny, garoupilled_ and 3 others
Idk the only procedure that comes to mind is modified oblique lefort 3

1814056_12663_2016_893_Figa_HTML.jpg

1814063_12663_2016_893_Fig40_HTML.jpg
1814127_1.png

• +1
Reactions: SADA, MTNAscension2 and ccwarrior
Idk the only procedure that comes to mind is modified oblique lefort 3

1814056_12663_2016_893_Figa_HTML.jpg

1814063_12663_2016_893_Fig40_HTML.jpg
1814127_1.png
I mean it's not really shortening it.

Untitled3 20230824091718

Looks like it chimpmaxxed him: the nose widened and upturned a ton. Very bad imo

• +1
Reactions: SADA, DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 29167
Side comparison is more reliable
Nigga I'm trying to see if his midface visibly shortened or if it didn't

Side comparison is more reliable, and he ascended lmao you must be blind.
Nah he didn't. Looks- wise I mean, it's a change but not a positive one

his chin looks shorter, mouth looks really wide, for a modified LEFORT 3 he looks just as boneless. Before is lowkey more attractive

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing, SeriousAscension, MTNAscension2 and 1 other person
bump

this is relevant looksmaxxing mods, deserves even a pin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and optimisticzoomer
Nigga I'm trying to see if his midface visibly shortened or if it didn't

View attachment 2398255 his chin looks shorter, mouth looks really wide, for a modified LEFORT 3 he looks just as boneless. Before is lowkey more attractive
braindead if you think foids would prefer the first one

• +1
Reactions: SADA, EggKing, SeriousAscension and 3 others

View attachment 2398255 his chin looks shorter, mouth looks really wide, for a modified LEFORT 3 he looks just as boneless. Before is lowkey more attractive
Bro there’s no way you actually believe the before was better, imagine how subhuman he must’ve looked in motion with that caved in midface, especially when emoting with that subhuman smile he had.

His face is less asymmetrical in the after as well, and the result probably would look better once the swelling is completely gone (I’m assuming the pic was taking shortly after the surgery).

braindead if you think foids would prefer the first one
NIGGA, NO!!
Am I going crazy?

In the after he looks like a chipmunk...
Someone back me up here

Bro there’s no way you actually believe the before was better, imagine how subhuman he must’ve looked in motion with that caved in midface, especially when emoting with that subhuman smile he had.

His face is less asymmetrical in the after as well, and the result probably would look better once the swelling is completely gone (I’m assuming the pic was taking shortly after the surgery).
OK I'm not saying he looks WORSE.
But aesthetically it's really mediocre

ps: there's no swelling

NIGGA, NO!!
Am I going crazy?

In the after he looks like a chipmunk...
Someone back me up here
second looks like a normal ugly dude
the first looks like an actual subhuman

@Blackgymmax back me on this one

second looks like a normal ugly dude
the first looks like an actual subhuman

@Blackgymmax back me on this one
@Pendejo

My point is that, despite the surgery, the soft tissue doesn't look like you'd expect... another Modified Oblique Lefort 3 example:

Screenshot 2023 08 08 at 22516 AM
Screenshot 2023 08 08 at 22638 AM

When you look at that you'd think holy fuck, he must've ascended right?

Well...

Screenshot 2023 08 08 at 13654 AM

It looks a bit monkey to me. The nostrils are just way bigger.

Another one:

Screenshot 2023 08 08 at 15052 AM

@RealSurgerymax can probably explain it better. But it might be that because the surgery doesn't move the upper maxilla it creates an unharmonious look or something.

Either that or I'm crazy

How do you reduce forehead ?

length or anterior projection?

for length just get a fringe
for projection only monobloc
Don't mention Monobloc for 5 seconds challenge

Looksmax.org niggas:

Spongebob challenge

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
For height, I need to reduce upper third height.
not possible i'm afraid, just try a hairstyle that covers forehead a bit more

edit: just lol at me not realizing hairline lowering is possible

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
i mean blud asked about changing forehead what was I supposed to do?

Custom forehead implant is a much better, realistic alternative than monobloc

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, MaestheticMaso and ccwarrior
true i completely forgot about that lol, my bad
I think it’s tall genetically however. Lots of Europeans particularly Scandinavians have this complication.

• +1
Custom forehead implant is a much better, realistic alternative than monobloc
yeah obviously, monobloc is a meme
it's only performed on clinically deformed people, usually with crouzon syndrome

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
short nose and maxilla is such an underrated trait

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
short nose and maxilla is such an underrated trait
short nose looks bad on men, ideally you want a nose that allows your middle thirds to be balanced and to have a decent mfr as well

• +1
i must say, you have taken this forum by storm

good threads all around, mirin

• Love it
short nose looks bad on men, ideally you want a nose that allows your middle thirds to be balanced and to have a decent mfr as well
well, let me rephrase it as a proportionate nose that isn't excessively deviating from the average (too big or too small). mine is too long as a product of a downward-grown maxilla which also comes with tons of shit traits.

• +1
well, let me rephrase it as a proportionate nose that isn't excessively deviating from the average (too big or too small). mine is too long as a product of a downward-grown maxilla which also comes with tons of shit traits.
Fully agree. Not all hope is lost though - the mogger in your avi has a long nose as well, as I'm sure you're well aware.

Fully agree. Not all hope is lost though - the mogger in your avi has a long nose as well, as I'm sure you're well aware.
yep, that's the reason why i use it as my avi tbh. he is the best-looking guy that somewhat comes close to my facial structure.

what makes him a gigamogger is his top 0.001% eye area tho which, afaik, is not surgically replicable

• +1
my guess is rotating the entire midface segment ccw with the center of the rotation at the nasion. that way the midface is visually shorter by reducing the angle. basically similar to your lefort 1 ccw.

my guess is rotating the entire midface segment ccw with the center of the rotation at the nasion. that way the midface is visually shorter by reducing the angle. basically similar to your lefort 1 ccw.
Did you read the thread though

Screenshot 20230825 001301 Chrome

... but still no answers :feelsrope:

@RealSurgerymax rn:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, RealSurgerymax and NegativeNorwood
@0hMan @NumbThePain sticky?

Last edited:
3510209 Screenshot 20230410 192940 Instagram

• +1