Midface Shortening Lefort 3 Modification? Explain yourself, @RealSurgerymax

Not everyone has that recessed of a starting point... OR access to an Australian psycho
I dn't remember where I found this drawing but planning was 11.5 mm maxilla with some crazy ass ccw and 41.4mm pogonion.
Well..when you are as recessed as owner of that skull...cm's not mm's.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
just incisor chew bro jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
also Lefort 3 was known to make midface significatly shorter- both nose and philtrum
Screenshot 20230321 124022 Snapseed

Thanks! Since it was Pary, maybe that was the midface shortening Lefort 3 modification Realsurgerymax referenced.

Normal Lefort 3s don't seem to do that.

It might also have something to do with her starting point.
I think that thing that @RealSurgerymax invented is completly different thing from what Pary showed above.

You can always book consultation.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Retard was one of the worst users of all time imo. For the sole reason that he simply made shit up and acted like it was real
2020 was a messy time for looksmaxxing communities- everyone wanted to anchor their bones to facemask or mse or any other shit.
Now all about aesthetics and surgery is clear and likely correct thanks to Giant /realsurgerymax.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior and NegativeNorwood
Not everyone has that recessed of a starting point... OR access to an Australian psycho
Coceanig truly is the biggest savant of this shit

I'm very curious as to how stable are his most extreme results tbh

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
This guy is so based trying to come up with a solution to the most unfixable failos. Long nose and shit IPD are hands down the worst failos you can have.
Fucked up skull is worse than long nose, no eppley skull implant for a peanut magamind skull pas vrai ?