Midface

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Fuck me. I took my photo into photoshop and literally morphed off 2 cm of my midface and i looked 1000x times better. Original picture looked fucking deformed in comparrison.

Dont+let+hillary+hear+you+say+you+want+to+kill+_47c84700acace24ec8b34263d13133a1.jpg

Dude, you're obsessed with your mid face. You CANNOT MAKE IT SHORTER. So just learn to live with it and looksmax other features instead of being stuck on a single one.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I know this feel. I've done the exact same thing dozens of times.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, TakaRyo and HorseFace
Talked to an dentist registrerd under orthropics tho, he told me that what i have left of my maxilla growth could be stimulated to move it up and forwards. Maybe this will shorten it. I'll look further into it.

I know this feel. I've done the exact same thing dozens of times.

Is your midface as long as David Schwimmer's?

Dude, you're obsessed with your mid face. You CANNOT MAKE IT SHORTER. So just learn to live with it and looksmax other features instead of being stuck on a single one.

david-schwimmer.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
insecurity is weakness. deal with it, get laid and you will forget about your midface. my uncle has a long midface and had like 10 gf (gl too) by my age (23)

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Doesnt matter that you have long midface if you have facial symmetry jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
insecurity is weakness. deal with it, get laid and you will forget about your midface. my uncle has a long midface and had like 10 gf (gl too) by my age (23)

If your uncle had a long midface and was gl it was probably in the range of what the brain percieves as attractive.

Orb had a long isch midface. But it was still in the range of what is percieved as attractive. Thats why he was gl.

The rare cases where people with very long midfaces are percieved as attractive its because their midface lenght genetic. These people will have well developed eye support, good cheekbones and a forwarded maxilla. And lots of other things you sub consious will pick up.

Examples: Calvin harris, Jason Schwartzman

Attachments

• 4bXoXrg.jpg
    4bXoXrg.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 51
If your uncle had a long midface and was gl it was probably in the range of what the brain percieves as attractive.

Orb had a long isch midface. But it was still in the range of what is percieved as attractive. Thats why he was gl.

The rare cases where people with very long midfaces are percieved as attractive its because their midface lenght genetic. These people will have well developed eye support, good cheekbones and a forwarded maxilla. And lots of other things you sub consious will pick up.

Examples: Calvin harris, Jason Schwartzman

My point is that midface alone does not hold you back.

Å

Not alone but it will hold you back really fucking much.

How tall are you? How is your jaw, zygos, eye area, nose? EVERYTHING matters

• +1
Doesnt matter that you have long midface if you have facial symmetry jfl

I've seen your pic. I know why you want to believe this so badly. I'm not going to give you shit for it though, my long midface brother. But you are indeed coping.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
I've seen your pic. I know why you want to believe this so badly. I'm not going to give you shit for it though, my long midface brother. But you are indeed coping.
yeah but vladimir is 6'5" LOL

• +1
Reactions: Ryo_Hazuki
yes, he's not actually vladimir but we have supposed he is a romanian gypsy so it's his nickname

Sorry I haven't used this site much so I'm not familiar with everyone's nicknames and backstories.

• +1
What do you know of my backstory?

Well obviously I've seen your pic. I know you're 17 and 6'2, but that's in your sig. You've been worried about your midface even though it's compact. I've seen you on /r/incelselfies. That's about it I suppose.

• +1
Well obviously I've seen your pic. I know you're 17 and 6'2, but that's in your sig. You've been worried about your midface even though it's compact. I've seen you on /r/incelselfies. That's about it I suppose.

Neat

161.jpg

This guy is good looking despite his midface. The key for compensation is forward growth, projecting bones, and strong feautures. Alert eyes are especially imprtant. I have none of this shit, ecxept for just okay eye area.
Update: Fucking hell. I took my photo into photoshop and instead of shortening my midface, i gave myself more jaw width better wider supporting cheekbones and better eyesupport, less downwardspointing more symetrical chin and i actually looked kinda good.

Projection is definetly key, if you can surgerymaxx the illusion of a forward wide grown face this may very well compensate for the long midface.

Last edited: