midget becomes giant AFTER THE AGE OF 20? post puberty growth

Skry

Skry

Rice
I read about this guy who had dwarfism, measured at 4 foot 10 at the age of 18. It was verified when he was rejected from military for being short.

THEN in his 20s-30s he naturally got gigantism, and grew 10cm per year until almost 8 feet tall when he died of health problems.

How the fuck is it possible that his height doubled and kept growing into his 30s, when puberty usually ends far before age 19, and his growth plates should have fused?

You could say, he had dwarfism so maybe the plates didn't fuse yet. But then how did they not fuse after his gigantism started. Instead he just kept growing for a decade? or is this bullshit story?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
He did stretches every morning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gandyheavenmogger, thegiganigga, 4lt.Real and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: gandyheavenmogger, Abdullahm06, mathis and 2 others
he had a pituatiry gland tumour which spiked his hgh.

so this whole hgh thing about it being cope is bs, it does indeed grow bones despite genetics.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Abdullahm06, hazed and 2 others
This is brain tumor faggot, You need to blast precise radiation with the help of a doctor to ur pituitary gland to develop gigantism. Remove it when u see your face or body getting ogre, Voila, best gatekept guaranteed 6ft6 method.

You're welcome btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, AverageCurryEnjoyer, hazed and 4 others
he mewed and bone smashed his heels.

i think he just got tumour which spiked his hgh.

so this whole hgh thing about it being cope is bs, it does indeed grow bones despite genetics.
I know he got a pituitary gland tumor. My question is why it increased his height into his fucking 20s-30s and beyond.
I'm 24 years of age. If I went on an insane stack of HGH/AI right now, you would tell me that all I would get is acromegaly and facial ogremaxxing until my organs explode. And I would agree with that.
So how did Mr Rainer get actual bone and height growth?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
and .org ngas will still say "get LL"

• +1

I know he got a pituitary gland tumor. My question is why it increased his height into his fucking 20s-30s and beyond.
I'm 24 years of age. If I went on an insane stack of HGH/AI right now, you would tell me that all I would get is acromegaly and facial ogremaxxing until my organs explode. And I would agree with that.
So how did Mr Rainer get actual bone and height growth?
and .org ngas will still say "get LL"

• +1
Reactions: Rea, mathis, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
he is literally a one in a billion case, it's a scientific anomaly but one thing is certain, that he had a brain tumour near his pituitary gland

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, mathis, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I read about this guy who had dwarfism, measured at 4 foot 10 at the age of 18. It was verified when he was rejected from military for being short.

THEN in his 20s-30s he naturally got gigantism, and grew 10cm per year until almost 8 feet tall when he died of health problems.

How the fuck is it possible that his height doubled and kept growing into his 30s, when puberty usually ends far before age 19, and his growth plates should have fused?

You could say, he had dwarfism so maybe the plates didn't fuse yet. But then how did they not fuse after his gigantism started. Instead he just kept growing for a decade? or is this bullshit story?
View attachment 3163089
literally one in a billion or even more

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MA_ascender
he is literally a one in a billion case, it's a scientific anomaly but one thing is certain, that he had a brain tumour near his pituitary gland
just rub polonium on your head theory

• JFL
Reactions: Abdullahm06, Costcosuperstore and wastedspermcel
just rub polonium on your head theory
you could probably put a tumour seed inside the brain

or maybe make like a colonoscopy bag but for your pituatiry gland, and you jerk it off daily to get more hgh

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MA_ascender
average "read every term and policy" based user:
W
here source if u wanna read it, this is from the Dr taht actually operated on the guy

Attachments

• two different types of gigantism.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rea, yue, Costcosuperstore and 2 others

View attachment 3163089
estrogen deficency mpmd talked about it their re many people like him

• +1
This is brain tumor faggot, You need to blast precise radiation with the help of a doctor to ur pituitary gland to develop gigantism. Remove it when u see your face or body getting ogre, Voila, best gatekept guaranteed 6ft6 method.

You're welcome btw

I read that his plates never really closed that's why, can't remember the source though

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Anything is possible

Whats your point? What happened to him is _relatively_ rare

Whats your point? What happened to him is _relatively_ rare
I thought maybe theres hope for post puberty shortcels. Well personally Im a framelet and around the age where my bones should be solidifying so I was searching if there were ways to grow your bones in adulthood

I thought maybe theres hope for post puberty shortcels. Well personally Im a framelet and around the age where my bones should be solidifying so I was searching if there were ways to grow your bones in adulthood
Its over For you bro If you Have to cope this hard

Its over For you bro If you Have to cope this hard
Never began

Theres ppl who think that taking HGH will not increase your height (in puberty) because you will just reach your potential faster. But I think a case like this shows that it's not so simple, if you can prevent your growth plates from fusing (like with AI or something) then there's possibility to go past what should have been your "limit".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back