Might ascend soon gtfih story

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
Friend asked me to hang out we hang out I get really faded immediately see an old friend and this girl I like she splits off with her friend giggling as soon as she saw me I ignored it we continued walki ng and shes following us around taking video and posted me on her snap tagging other girls I saw it of ev my friends phone I brought it up to them and they started laughing. Well at the very least it seems she likes me because he continues trying to sneak pics of me and I can see he's typing to her. They even followed us around in the car the first day and it seems weird they dont follow each other and she made her spam private shes prolly posting me on there

TLDR
friends are setting me up with girl I had told him i like like a month back
My looks seem to be enough as he keeps sending pics of me to her and shi
She posted me on her snap and tagged other girls I used to know saw it off my friends phone she took a video if me just walking around a store.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 6095
100% sign she likes you. When this girl started posting me on her insta i basically knew she wanted to be my gf.

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity and Deleted member 756
100% sign she likes you. When this girl started posting me on her insta i basically knew she wanted to be my gf.
Yah we were chillin in my friends garage when my friend thought I still didn't know. And he tried to get me to take my shirt off lmao she was prolly asking him to say that. Hopefully now i just gotta do nothing I told him I'm just gonna play along to whatever he's got planned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Did you slay?
no. in fact that was what caused me to become a loner and incel. I was a prettyboy tbh in 9th grade bc i had late puberty and so this girl who was taller than me, and was really nice and kind to me started falling for me. I was oblivious for a while, but i understood at some point. She had a brain tumor tho (dedsrs) and she fucking DIED before we could ever go out or anything. I was extremely depressed for a year and then i started looking into more and more incel shit, and even became a mod of braincels and shortcels

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 9072
no. in fact that was what caused me to become a loner and incel. I was a prettyboy tbh in 9th grade bc i had late puberty and so this girl who was taller than me, and was really nice and kind to me started falling for me. I was oblivious for a while, but i understood at some point. She had a brain tumor tho (dedsrs) and she fucking DIED before we could ever go out or anything. I was extremely depressed for a year and then i started looking into more and more incel shit, and even became a mod of braincels and shortcels
I’m sorry

• +1
How old are you? Women love ethnic men
19, collegecel and gained some weight from corona. i have good forward growth, just curry eye area + high hairline failo

19, collegecel and gained some weight from corona. i have good forward growth, just curry eye area + high hairline failo
Fakecel then
Mogs me to death
You’re good looking and ethnic then slay

• JFL
ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR AMAZING LIFE?????????????//

XD