Might be so cooked not even gymmaxxing can save me

C

Chrismoggsss

Iron
3 years in still small, look like i dont life, hyper resistant to sarms (didnt do shit)

is it over????

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zub111, depressionmaxxing and NZb6Air
3 years in still small, look like i dont life, hyper resistant to sarms (didnt do shit)

is it over????
shut the fuck up bitchass faggot "cooked" don't ever use that word here again tiktokcel fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, sayi, hardstyle and 5 others
Indian?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
makes sense i weight less then when i started the gym, if your natty you have to rely super heavily on insertions to look big

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow
makes sense i weight less then when i started the gym, if your natty you have to rely super heavily on insertions to look big
chest insertions are god tier rest is ass.

low t cucckkk

gained 18 kilos in 1 year

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Probably just really shitty genetics + didn't eat enough. Cuz if you were eating you'd at least get fat

Probably just really shitty genetics + didn't eat enough. Cuz if you were eating you'd at least get fat
I did get fat, then lost it over the summer (200 to 160, now back to 170)

You people are just liars, you're on sarms but you don't look like you lift? Yeah, ok.

You people are just liars, you're on sarms but you don't look like you lift? Yeah, ok.
not on sarms currently, did one cycle with no results

Im staring a cycle soon at 400 test, 20mg anavar, hgh, and ai just fiquring out dosages rn
anavar for what? and why 400 test for first cycle?

chest insertions are god tier rest is ass.
most natties should never be lean enough to see striations thats why i said insertions matter for looking bigger than you are wouldn't really matter for example you'll never see my ab insertions ever cause i will always be sitting at 15%+ bf

is it over????
probs have a genetic disorder or cooked epigenetics from generations of bad lifestyle if you truly have been gym maxxing properly for 3 years, go see a doctor and hop trt if im right other wise your cooked.
if you have narrow shoulders, wide hips, small balls, and taller then the rest of the family you might have klinefelter

c
Im staring a cycle soon at 400 test, 20mg anavar, hgh, and ai just fiquring out dosages rn
cope if your plates are closed, before you put all your money in this stack scan your plates

most natties should never be lean enough to see striations thats why i said insertions matter for looking bigger than you are wouldn't really matter for example you'll never see my ab insertions ever cause i will always be sitting at 15%+ bf
yea i have never seen striations or abs bc ive never gotten big enough to consider trying to get super lean (sub 10%bf)

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
and why u care muscles when its all about bones

• +1
probs have a genetic disorder or cooked epigenetics from generations of bad lifestyle if you truly have been gym maxxing properly for 3 years, go see a doctor and hop trt if im right other wise your cooked.
if you have narrow shoulders, wide hips, small balls, and taller then the rest of the family you might have klinefelter
I have wide hips, small balls, parents, grand parents, and sibblings all over weight, but shorter than father.

im 16 theres no way my plates r closed
scan your plates before spending money on expensive stack. it's a must.

you will never know, some peoples plates fuse at 14 some at 20

I have wide hips, small balls, parents, grand parents, and sibblings all over weight, but shorter than father
if your at the end of puberty your cooked bro

16 rn is it over?
id say work really hard for a few before you can say, dont blast steroids before either that will fuck any physical and mental growth you have

id say work really hard for a few before you can say, dont blast steroids before either that will fuck any physical and mental growth you have
nah its my last chance before my growth plates close I gotta make the most of it

Eat brother, bite on a cow if you see one, just eat nigga.

You are what you eat

• JFL
shut the fuck up bitchass faggot "cooked" don't ever use that word here again tiktokcel fag
Stfu nothing wrong with being a tiktok cel you retard every nigga says cooked shut yo bitchass uo

• JFL
Eat brother, bite on a cow if you see one, just eat nigga.

You are what you eat

Hair Wind GIF

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and StarvedEpi
bro steroids close your growth plates:feelsuhh:

eat some fucking plants hunter gathers ate like 20-40% unprocessed vegetation :feelsuhh:
No, post cycle therapy closes them.

No, post cycle therapy closes them.
your body turns test into estrogen and that closes your growth plate bro, your also going to stunt your mental growth which is as important

you are not eating enough. trust me, i gained nothing in 3 years and them gained 14kg in a single year.
u might think u eat a lot but u need 3-4x the volume of food ur eating rn. when u want to vomit every single time u eat u will get the results

If you didn’t notice anything from the sarms, then they’re bunk.

You gota eat big to get big but thats sacrifices your face