Might breakup with my gf because she mogs me

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
I’m always thinking she’s above me and out of my league when a girl is above you she has the power and pants in the relationship. I want the pants, I want a girl who actually likes to fuck me and doesn’t make excuses to only give it up when she’s drunk

dude if she doesn’t give u sex just break up. you’re in a sexless relationship as a teen(?). that’s bad bro. she should wanna fuck you if ur in a relationship together

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
dude if she doesn’t give u sex just break up. you’re in a sexless relationship as a teen(?). that’s bad bro. she should wanna fuck you if ur in a relationship together
I got really lucky to ltr her she mogs me by 1.5 psl points and I’m still immensely attracted to her as she’s my type so I’ve been able to tolerate only getting sex once in a while but not having the pants in the relationship or a girl that needs you sucks

I’m currently in something with a girl that mogs me, at least SMV wise and probably face wise too. I still have most of the power (for now) i think it’s a lot to do with the way you act and manipulate them once you get them in an LTR

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I got really lucky to ltr her she mogs me by 1.5 psl points and I’m still immensely attracted to her as she’s my type so I’ve been able to tolerate only getting sex once in a while but not having the pants in the relationship or a girl that needs you sucks
yes i bet. what psl is she? my girl mogs me by prolly 1-1.25PSL but “i’m her type” so it works out fine.

I’m always thinking she’s above me and out of my league when a girl is above you she has the power and pants in the relationship. I want the pants, I want a girl who actually likes to fuck me and doesn’t make excuses to only give it up when she’s drunk
Work on increasing ur smv and behave like a man ffs its all mental

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I want the pants, I want a girl who actually likes to fuck me and doesn’t make excuses to only give it up when she’s drunk
u will never have this

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I’m currently in something with a girl that mogs me, at least SMV wise and probably face wise too. I still have most of the power (for now) i think it’s a lot to do with the way you act and manipulate them once you get them in an LTR
EVERY girl smv mogs you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and beyourself
dicksize?

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII