• WTF
Reactions: 6PSLcel, zurzolo, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
rent slave have fun

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and TechnoBoss
parents bro, if I find another job in another city i’m out
It would be great to have your own place. Have you saved up money already? Don't wanna waste money on rent if you can just live with parents and save up to where you have some breathing room for paying bills and such.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zurzolo, PseudoMaxxer and thereallegend
It would be great to have your own place. Have you saved up money already? Don't wanna waste money on rent if you can just live with parents and save up to where you have some breathing room for paying bills and such.
problem is that Every week I spend a lot to go out since I always go out in the same place which is 150 miles away, so if I can get a job there and stuff il just rent a place there, the place is even better

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
problem is that Every week I spend a lot to go out since I always go out in the same place which is 150 miles away, so if I can get a job there and stuff il just rent a place there, the place is even better
Wow that's a few hour drive innit? Why go so far just to go out? You go out with your GF or something?

Might be worth renting there especially if it's cheaper to live there.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zurzolo and PseudoMaxxer
Wow that's a few hour drive innit? Why go so far just to go out? You go out with your GF or something?
Yeah spot on, it’s about 1.5h or maybe 2h if I stop.

It’s especially expensive for gas and highway.
Might be worth renting there especially if it's cheaper to live there.
Exactly, even tho it’s a big investment and is scary you know.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and TechnoBoss
Yeah spot on, it’s about 1.5h or maybe 2h if I stop.

It’s especially expensive for gas and highway.

Exactly, even tho it’s a big investment and is scary you know.
So you have a car? That's great too. A car and your own place and all of a sudden it becomes an even scarier world. Got bills to pay and a car to maintain. Mirin your responsibility.

Not bad at all. Definitely will be scary but sometimes you just gotta throw yourself in the water without knowing if you'll sink or swim. Def recommend saving up for it though beforehand.

Would be nice having your GF stay with you too I bet. How is that relationship going anyway? You really like her? She treat you well?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 6PSLcel, PseudoMaxxer and zurzolo
So you have a car? That's great too. A car and your own place and all of a sudden it becomes an even scarier world. Got bills to pay and a car to maintain. Mirin your responsibility.

Not bad at all. Definitely will be scary but sometimes you just gotta throw yourself in the water without knowing if you'll sink or swim. Def recommend saving up for it though beforehand.
My dad old shit box, it will stop working any day and then i’ll buy a new car hopefully, got some saving but not too much.

Also I have to make sure I get a job where I can stay for atleast 1 year to see how it goes.
Would be nice having your GF stay with you too I bet. How is that relationship going anyway? You really like her? She treat you well?
It’s going great, a keeper definitely, but as you said it’s scary to be that responsible at 20.

Might do it for character development, if it gets bad i’ll just leave everything and go back to my parents and see from there.

It’s nice to have something to fall back on.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, 6PSLcel and TechnoBoss
you’re right, I’ll leave in a homeless shelter instead…wtf?
Man ur gonna spend like 50%+ of ur income on rent, just tough it out live with ur parents until ur making some coin at least

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and PseudoMaxxer