Might use BlackBoyos moneymaxxing method

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Tired of waiting for my surgeries as a subhuman poorcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
F047 003a 9781455753284

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 8576
I can see multiple articles of people getting caught doing that method in my country alone
Will have to setup some anonymous network etc but I have no clue how make it so police can't find me... plus can't they easily track money too?

• +1
Reactions: wasted
I can see multiple articles of people getting caught doing that method in my country alone
Will have to setup some anonymous network etc but I have no clue how make it so police can't find me... plus can't they easily track money too?
the problem is the money tbh
u could ask them to send u bitcoins but what kinda 14 yo foid knows what bitcoin is jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 1464
632BABAB 5019 4A6C A010 AD1E04ECC8A4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 4991
why r people posting random ass photos that correlate nothing to the post lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
cope u wont do shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Link some here
There was one that was exactly the blackboyo scam method, just online only, no extreme blackmail, just baiting them and threatening to report to police if they don't hand over $750 or smthn, they only did it a dozen times or so before being caught.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
There was one that was exactly the blackboyo scam method, just online only, no extreme blackmail, just baiting them and threatening to report to police if they don't hand over $750 or smthn, they only did it a dozen times or so before being caught.
It‘s not the same method. They made the mistake of actually meeting and blackmailing their victims personally when they showed up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
It‘s not the same method. They made the mistake of actually meeting and blackmailing their victims personally when they showed up
Lol its still blackmail either way (really can't find this other fkn article, but its legit same method as black boyo's)

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 3902

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 3902
Interesting article
The secret ingridient to the success with this method is to dont give a fuck about the consequences and just to enjoy the quick bread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Bewusst and Deleted member 1464
Interesting article
The secret ingridient to the success with this method is to dont give a fuck about the consequences and just to enjoy the quick bread
If lucky, you can at least go to jail fully looksmaxxed. Just hope Tyrone won‘t dislocate your implants in the shower room

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3902
If lucky, you can at least go to jail fully looksmaxxed. Just hope Tyrone won‘t dislocate your implants in the shower room
i dont need surgeries or other shit i just want quick money

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and TsarTsar444
i dont need surgeries or other shit i just want quick money
asking you this, why don't you sell coke from south america in Germany, im actually serious, 1kg of coke is like 10k in Brazil but will earn you 80k in Germany

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
1. make fake reddit acc
2. make fake story on r/relatioship advice as a female who got kicked out
3. simps and cucks donate u money profit

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
asking you this, why don't you sell coke from south america in Germany, im actually serious, 1kg of coke is like 10k in Brazil but will earn you 80k in Germany
dangerous in any thinkable way
1. u have to import it yourself otherwise its not more 10k but 40k
u can only sell it for 80k if u sell it in 1000 bags which got 1g in it since 5g cost 350 and 10 600 etc
if u get caught importing in soutgh america = over 20 years
caught in germany = over 7 years
u cant just sell 100g at once or you will soon get smoked by the local big sellers

aka no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 4671
He‘s from Switzerland, not Germany

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
dangerous in any thinkable way
1. u have to import it yourself otherwise its not more 10k but 40k
u can only sell it for 80k if u sell it in 1000 bags which got 1g in it since 5g cost 350 and 10 600 etc
if u get caught importing in soutgh america = over 20 years
caught in germany = over 7 years
u cant just sell 100g at once or you will soon get smoked by the local big sellers

aka no
can't you form a gang and threaten the border police with their families if they don't let you through? it's extremely worth it tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3902 and sytyl
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444