Mike mew is a tip top scammer

Z

ZukoMang

Iron
If mewing is supposedly so effective, then why mike mew has literally non existent cheekbones. His ogee curve is completely flat, 404 under eye support and mediocre palate aswell

His chin isnt particulary wide, neither his mandible, he just has huge masseters from excessive autistic which makes you look like shit. Hes tilting his head and hes jutting his jaw and its STILL mediocre but just look how flat his midface is. Literal subhuman but mirin high iq kikemaxxing scamming incels out of 400$ per online session literally mogging high end camwhores to death.

Attachments

• 1593590932171.jpg
    1593590932171.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 1593591579415.jpg
    1593591579415.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Marsiere214, ROTTING and 11 others
these kinds of stuff are somewhat genetics
at least his jaw isn't recessed or anything like that
mewing is the correct way to prevent down growth
it doesn't make you a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7125 and 10 others
Mewing is the biggest cope in existence

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadrapist, MiroslavBulldosex and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, thickdickdaddy27, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
His genetics are shit

He has bad genes. Look at his father. Utter subhuman. Looks are like 50% genes 50% environment/nutrition/mouth posture. He was unlucky in the genes department.
10A83E0E 2F9E 44FC 8FE1 B3D53DAC9FF0

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 000, malignant, owlofathena and 12 others
these kinds of stuff are somewhat genetics
at least his jaw isn't recessed or anything like that
mewing is the correct way to prevent down growth
it doesn't make you a chad
they're not somewhat genetic. mike mew is ~50 years old, we all know that the impact of correct tongue posture decreases a lot as you age. mike is far from his genetic potential.

mike is earning a lot less than he would if he just became a regular orthodontist, so why do people on this site keep referring to him as a scammer? is that the only possible motive for mike you could come up with if mewing really was bs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 5061, Chadelite and 2 others
they're not somewhat genetic. mike mew is ~50 years old, we all know that the impact of correct tongue posture decreases a lot as you age. mike is far from his genetic potential.

mike is earning a lot less than he would if he just became a regular orthodontist, so why do people on this site keep referring to him as a scammer? is that the only possible motive for mike you could come up with if mewing really was bs?
What size you rockin my man

Attachments

• 1593595604599.jpg
    1593595604599.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 296
  • JFL
Reactions: retard, Marsiere214, Gaia262 and 5 others

having barrett tier forward growth is fully genetics
mewing is the way you should have your mouth posture
it is the way your face should develop

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and SubhumanCurrycel
He has bad genes. Look at his father. Utter subhuman. Looks are like 50% genes 50% environment/nutrition/mouth posture. He was unlucky in the genes department.
View attachment 491788
lmaooooo wtf is that shit????????
his frame is truces tier

Muh age. Its all genetics you brainlet.

Manny gigamogging mike even 30 years past his peak and probably never mewed once in his life

Attachments

• steven-bauer-scarface.jpg
    steven-bauer-scarface.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 234
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5912
you're a moron bro. cheekbone size is genetic

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5912
do you think its average for someone to have his forward growth?
if everyone had perfect tongue posture the average maxilla would be more forward grown

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 5912
if everyone had perfect tongue posture the average maxilla would be more forward grown
I highly doubt it
tongue posture isn't enough
you need hormones during puberty to make cheekbones and mandible grow

I highly doubt it
Genetics>how your mother ate during pregnancy>how long you been breastfed>tongueposture as child

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Chadelite, DutchPrettyBoy and 2 others
JFL at who taking seriously Mike Jew

Genetics>how your mother ate during pregnancy>how long you been breastfed>tongueposture as child
yes these are more important
but lets say your mom didn't do a good job then you can hormone maxx during puberty and really works

I highly doubt it
i don't know about hormones, they may play somewhat of a role. but what also plays a big role in growth is a tough diet. chewing tough food puts your whole skull under pressure and bones under pressure grow according to a scientific law (and my own experience):

Notice that this concerns healthy people, some people possibly aren't all that healthy because of modern food.

i don't know about hormones, they may play somewhat of a role. but what also plays a big role in growth is a tough diet. chewing tough food puts your whole skull under pressure and bones under pressure grow according to a scientific law (and my own experience):

Notice that this concerns healthy people, some people possibly aren't all that healthy because of modern food.
bad hormones can stunt facial growth like what happened to me

bad hormones can stunt facial growth like what happened to me
so what exactly do you think your bad hormones did? make your bones end up smaller than they should have?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
so what exactly do you think your bad hormones did? make your bones end up smaller than they should have?
I geuss so
my jaw size is kinda stunted
both my parents have big jaws yet my jaw is small
I could be wrong tho

That’s his genetic potential everyone is different

I geuss so
my jaw size is kinda stunted
both my parents have big jaws yet my jaw is small
I could be wrong tho
now how do you know that it's not just your diet that wasn't hard enough?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Htobrother
now how do you know that it's not just your diet that wasn't hard enough?
that also could be the case
but like my jaw is visibly small compared to my parents

that also could be the case
but like my jaw is visibly small compared to my parents
are you an ethnic person that grew up in a western country?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
ill send pics if you want
take a quick look at this (there's a timestamp)

john talks about how foreigner's faces got worse the more they settled into western lifestyle. your ethnic parent might have had a more natural diet with tougher food while growing up (the white parent too but that's kind of beside the point). idk what generation of immigration you are though.

Last edited:
Here you can see how Mike Mew ascended (on the left is a picture of him before he started mewing and he played in Alvin and chipmunks).

TwvLbHoRtA2x_gkdgYuxBMMl1vbMLQB5RnXS16K_OgKae4aGbR0hV5Ab_TfKjQqmv6WOe0mSlryDF3bOynPLkc4Rr9D-zNk9dNO-DM7UffMh9-jOp95xxu-p5stcHt0qSU6e-1g0V9b3O7SMqaMZL86P34BVy7wtvc3wWCUg
491776-9737ab5b53d947d296ab58f18cc219ad.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, SixCRY, Piro and 6 others
greycel moment

Here you can see how Mike Mew ascended (on the left is a picture of him before he started mewing and he played in Alvin and chipmunks).

TwvLbHoRtA2x_gkdgYuxBMMl1vbMLQB5RnXS16K_OgKae4aGbR0hV5Ab_TfKjQqmv6WOe0mSlryDF3bOynPLkc4Rr9D-zNk9dNO-DM7UffMh9-jOp95xxu-p5stcHt0qSU6e-1g0V9b3O7SMqaMZL86P34BVy7wtvc3wWCUg
491776-9737ab5b53d947d296ab58f18cc219ad.jpg
That's David Cross
Oh sarcasm right

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
Mewing doesnt work past 12

Though you are copying this thread from buddyboyo but it was only the title

https://forum.****************/thre...w-has-literally-non-existent-cheekbones.1764/

Mewing will always be a debate on this forum due to greycels

• +1
Reactions: Piro
My side profile benefited a lot stop coping

Mike mew is literally dirt poor, for someone with a degree in orthodontics. If he were really a scam artist he wouldn't be giving out all this information for free.

Muh age. Its all genetics you brainlet.

Manny gigamogging mike even 30 years past his peak and probably never mewed once in his life

Oh shit is that minolo?

Mike mew is literally dirt poor, for someone with a degree in orthodontics. If he were really a scam artist he wouldn't be giving out all this information for free.

how the fuck did he age 10 years in one