Mike O’hearn at 13. The power of genetics.

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Lol you should’ve seen me when I was 13.

Attachments

• 47293AF7-F301-4928-8618-4B75314B61DC.png
    47293AF7-F301-4928-8618-4B75314B61DC.png
    326.1 KB · Views: 493
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 1751
Top tier 1 in a million genetics.

He looks 26 jfl

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 11770, Schönling and 9 others
Really? WTF
This is how a 13 year old looked like at one point JFL

I am literally a twink compared to him

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 10177 and Boldandbeautiful
Really? WTF
This is how a 13 year old looked like at one point JFL

I am literally a twink compared to him
Top tier incredible genetics. 1 in a million or even less.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
and he still joined the dark side jfl tbh

He looks good tbh, but let’s be honest: if he posted here and asked for a rating everyone would say he looks like a retard and troll him.

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 8775 and .*my*.
He hopped on gear when he was in the womb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston and .*my*.
I peaked at 13-15. 6'3 and already lifting since 10 but unfortunately I was already autist and didn't take advantage of it before social medias and hypergamy exploded. I was already starting to norwood and face wasn't that good but I wish I could go back & try to ntmaxx more instead of rotting.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1751 and .*my*.
I peaked at 13-15. 6'3 and already lifting since 10 but unfortunately I was already autist and didn't take advantage of it before social medias and hypergamy exploded. I was already starting to norwood and face wasn't that good but I wish I could go back & try to ntmaxx more instead of rotting.
Why didn't you do anything for your hair

Images

Why his face looks weird ? What happened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 10177 and Deleted member 6785
what proof is there that he’s actually 13 in that photo? he’s probably like 17 in that photo and started cycling at 15. this guy has been lying his whole career. He vehemently claims lifetime natty, despite having the most obviously roided body possible. Even other fitness professionals clown on this guy for lying/exaggerating constantly

edit: with all that being said, I will admit he certainly has great genetics for bodybuilding. Great bone structure, insertions, etc. However, there is no gene that gives you such a freakishly superhuman hormonal profile. THAT is the work of steroids.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, .*my*. and UltimateMan
dbol from the umbilical cord

"Power of genetics" JFL this guy is known for being the biggest lier and scammer in the fitness market, and trust me that's a hard feat to achieve. Why would you believe a word that comes from his mouth? JFL AT YOUR LOW IQ

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and highT
THE POWER OF A VACUUM

b

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
what proof is there that he’s actually 13 in that photo? he’s probably like 17 in that photo and started cycling at 15. this guy has been lying his whole career. He vehemently claims lifetime natty, despite having the most obviously roided body possible. Even other fitness professionals clown on this guy for lying/exaggerating constantly

edit: with all that being said, I will admit he certainly has great genetics for bodybuilding. Great bone structure, insertions, etc. However, there is no gene that gives you such a freakishly superhuman hormonal profile. THAT is the work of steroids.
Jeff Seid at 14. Keep coping “muh I’m jealous “

Attachments

• 49DCE778-9153-4579-97A7-2ED4EECADDDE.jpeg
    49DCE778-9153-4579-97A7-2ED4EECADDDE.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 190
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
"Power of genetics" JFL this guy is known for being the biggest lier and scammer in the fitness market, and trust me that's a hard feat to achieve. Why would you believe a word that comes from his mouth? JFL AT YOUR LOW IQ
Yeah he’s probably a piece of shit, but this information isn’t from him. This is verified information and he was 13.

Jeff Seid at 14. Keep coping “muh I’m jealous “
lol you’re a fucking retard. why would you change the subject to an entirely different person at a different age? they don’t even look similar? fucking kill yourself seriously

Yeah he’s probably a piece of shit, but this information isn’t from him. This is verified information and he was 13.
“verified information” from where? JFL

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
he has one in a million genetics, Mike is one of the very few guys who has competed in high levels in both bodybuilding and powerlifting and even at his current age he looks ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and WadlowMaxxing