• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, moreroidsmoredates, gr34ter and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, gr34ter, thebuffdon690 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and arabcelxxx
fucked more stacies than anyone here ever will combined bro so you can't hate on him
he just gymcels and parties all day long and gets paid for it
Joowpx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and gr34ter
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, try2beme, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and cytoplasm
Fuck Mike thurston everyone Who helped him to raise to fame and wealth should be stoned

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and moreroidsmoredates
do you like seeing him fuck the girls of your dream while getting paid for it?? sounds like complete cuckold attitude
If both of you were in a bar, you would be invisible. He would literally hit up on your oneitis with you standing next to her, you wouldn’t do anything.
You would leave the club with empty hands and spend the rest of the night crying in your room and sending another 10 death threats to either me or @WishIwasChico while mike Turston his big dick is getting sucked by the girl you thought would be the love of your life.

**hypothetically speaking**

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
he's only 33? he looks 40. it's the simple pleasures in life. if you have to sit in a plane for 10 hours, run around crowds of people, expend huge sums of cash, drink and party all night, and have meaningless conversations no one will remember in 5 minutes, just to "have fun", you are compensating for a deep dyphoria. take it from me. i was his age when i started feeling restless about my wasted life, but instead of starting a family and raising children, i journeyed down the spiral of hedonism and mindless distractions, spending time with random strangers entertaining ourselves and indulging our senses. your only chance at experiencing fulfillment and having a kind of afterlife is through natalism. do what is real and natural, do not seek the artificial glamor of the "high life"

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
he's only 33? he looks 40. it's the simple pleasures in life. if you have to sit in a plane for 10 hours, run around crowds of people, expend huge sums of cash, drink and party all night, and have meaningless conversations no one will remember in 5 minutes, just to "have fun", you are compensating for a deep dyphoria. take it from me. i was his age when i started feeling restless about my wasted life, but instead of starting a family and raising children, i journeyed down the spiral of hedonism and mindless distractions, spending time with random strangers entertaining ourselves and indulging our senses. your only chance at experiencing fulfillment and having a kind of afterlife is through natalism. do what is real and natural, do not seek the artificial glamor of the "high life"
Jfl he dosnt look close to 40 hes just dyssmorphic

Matt morsia mogs him imo

tan and gym is life