• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Zonar, boyopower23 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Saint Casanova
Thurston is peak male gaze

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision, Aero, Deleted member 26859 and 4 others
Women under 24 easily David after that probably mike david’s too prettyboy in the face

• +1
Reactions: elzde95 and poopoohead
David facially and in terms of body. They're both huge, but one's taller, clear winner. If you have one guy who's at least somewhat big, no amount of bodybuilding from a guy 3 inches shorter will ever make his body mog in appeal, it's just not possible.

• +1
Reactions: sozz
Laid at their peaks, but Thurston looking like he will age better TBH tho considering laids hair loss and collagen

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and sozz
David facially and in terms of body. They're both huge, but one's taller, clear winner. If you have one guy who's at least somewhat big, no amount of bodybuilding from a guy 3 inches shorter will ever make his body mog in appeal, it's just not possible.

Thurston takes the face mog. I agree for the height. But mikes more set for fame and is richer/more successful. Laid is autistic af. Overall mike mogs easy

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
David Laid has a hotter gf (though still more mid than you would expect), Mike's is actually pretty ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
So left mogs right?
YaoMing
Ca timesbrightspotcdn

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and arabcelxxx
Anyway my take: it's hard for me to see the world through the female gaze, but David's face looks weird and androgynous. Not in a pretty boy way, if it wasn't for the muscles he could pass as a dyke. Mike has top-tier facial genetics. But, that 3-inch difference has to be taken into account. Depends on how women see David's face, but from my perspective Mike mogs by a tiny bit.

Anyway my take: it's hard for me to see the world through the female gaze, but David's face looks weird and androgynous. Not in a pretty boy way, if it wasn't for the muscles he could pass as a dyke. Mike has top-tier facial genetics. But, that 3-inch difference has to be taken into account. Depends on how women see David's face, but from my perspective Mike mogs by a tiny bit.
I mean, look at this.
Wt4wt
W4t43t5

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
5'9 is ideal height

David had a short prime. Hes norwooding hard now.

• JFL
Reactions: elzde95, exo, whitegymmax and 1 other person
Based on poll this forums collective iq is negative two digits.

Just compare the grams and then come up with a decision you fuckin idiots.

Easy content for Thurston.

Based on poll this forums collective iq is negative two digits.

Just compare the grams and then come up with a decision you fuckin idiots.

Easy content for Thurston.

that's what 4 inches of height difference looks like? Is Mike wearing lifts?

Hes at least 180
yeah he said it, even though it contradicted his official listing of 183, and Tristan is 190, which appears to be legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
mike facemoggs David and not even close

Lol Thurston is much more beaultiful than David

Lol Thurston is much more beaultiful than David
when David was 17-18 he was a tera-mogger. For a teenager that's absolutely insane. He had the height, face and body. NT hair too

Face Thurston definitely

laid body

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
Mike is male gaze and even in his own videos, he can only get low tier becky gfs or MILFS (aka roasties)

Laid is taller, better proportion body, better face imo, has hair

Laid mogs hard overall.

Users on this thread are gay/have no idea what females like

• +1
Reactions: Michael-Davis and rand anon
Mike is male gaze and even in his own videos, he can only get low tier becky gfs or MILFS (aka roasties)

Laid is taller, better proportion body, better face imo, has hair

Laid mogs hard overall.

Users on this thread are gay/have no idea what females like
Better face JFL
Images   2023 10 25T144551074 3669355 wt4wt
You need glasses, David remind me little monkey with this ipd

he literally does. have u seen mikes nose ?

mike is attractive to gay men like you, not women
Frontal mike brutally mogged this monkey ipdcell, i never seen womans simps David Laid in my entire life

Ur a dumbass shorter bodybuilders have better proportions

Laid.
Mattdoesfitness mogs Thurston too