Mike Tyson at 15 years old

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Dm for numerology reading 👽

What did they feed this motherfucker? trenbolonge sandwiches??

how the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
if I remember right at 13 he already looked like a full grown adult

probably started puberty at 8 yo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 6128, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
Brooklyn ghetto high t warrior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable and gymmaxedhorse
He now speaks like his brain is in chunks :feelsrope: I’ve seen lots of interviews /podcasts starring him and all those punches he ate slowly caught up to him

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and the BULL
Heavy use of peds ,sarms and steroids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
He now speaks like his brain is in chunks :feelsrope: I’ve seen lots of interviews /podcasts starring him and all those punches he ate slowly caught up to him
On top of that he has a brain damage from all the weed, alcohol, psychedelics and cocaine he has done

Not sure Tyson ever took PEDs as he had that basic build at like 12 years old.

if I remember right at 13 he already looked like a full grown adult

probably started puberty at 8 yo
No joke i had a friend who hit puberty when he was 9 almost 10 by the age of 14 he was already looking like a grown man dude was also gymmaxxed

fast twitch. both copies of ACTN3 functioning

I just shadowboxed a few rounds today but the way he moves is so hard to replicate

I will get there though.

No joke i had a friend who hit puberty when he was 9 almost 10 by the age of 14 he was already looking like a grown man dude was also gymmaxxed
yeah i also know some dudes who hit puberty very early and they're still stuck in my head because of how mogged i felt

i specially remember a 12/13 yo dude who was lean but had 8 inch wrists and gigantic ankles of pure bone, a 12 yo gypsy who was 5'11 and was built like a fucking door and one 13 yo hispanic teammate who looked in his 20s already had a dense beard, hollow cheeks and not kidding a 6-7 inches flaccid dick

luckily they all finished puberty at 13 yo and ended up being sub 6 foot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 20519 and Deleted member 13332
one 13 yo hispanic teammate who looked in his 20s already had a dense beard, hollow cheeks and not kidding a 6-7 inches flaccid dick
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yes but thatsbrue punches he took in his 30s, basically he was shot by the time he fought holyfield, Lewis fucked him up a few years later, and then Danny Williams turned him out and fucked his brain up